Wording of Belief Blaster

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Wording of Belief Blaster

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Magsoltech
    PSTEC User

Hi Paul, I’m happy to share. I became very ill during my A levels – even though I was an anxious child due to family and environment – something broke at that time that affected my stomach, doctors thought it was glandular fever but tests proved inconclusive, I had suffered ever since. I started to believe about 5 years ago – related to other events – it was anxiety / blocked emotion related and my journey via EFT / Faster EFT and now PSTEC began. I have been under tremendous stress in work and it appeared to be “irrational” to my conscious mind why. The click tracks helped but it wasn’t really nailing the issue. It was persistent enough that I realised there must be a belief or beliefs underpinning it. Thus my initial query and you and Brian helped me pinpoint the right area. When I belief blasted the “I had to be in control” statement it worked but I felt I needed another round and this next attempt brought up an image and a feeling of blankness. The feeling was overwhelming so initially I stopped. By the night I knew I had to clicktrack or something as the feelings were almost overwhelming. When I click tracked and aimed and the image and blankness (and the feeling) I went through it and I had images of my time at A Level and the feeling of overwhelm and other related events, and it cleared. My stomach feels different now almost clear and the next day I felt back in control. Pretty amazing, literally blew my mind with the power of the click tracks!

Magsoltech
      PSTEC User

What would be a good “core” belief to deal with fear of confrontation? I had a run in with a neighbour today and she was very aggressive. I could feel a mix of anger but also deep fear which stopped me responding appropriately. Click tracking helped on the surface but I can feel something deeper holding it in place. I was bullied when younger and I also don’t like being told what to do and both of these factor in but I’m not certain how to word it. Do you have any advice?

Paul McCabe
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply, enquiry and apologies for my late reply.

I appreciate your patience.

Firstly, I am really sorry you had those experiences.

One good way (and there are others) to get in touch with a core belief (or a set of beliefs) is to ask the question:

“What would someone have to believe about himself/herself, about people and life to have that experience?”

Core beliefs tend to be worded in quite a simplistic way, as they are typically (e.g. almost exclusively) formed in early chlldhood.

From reading what you have written, I recommend you check in with the following beliefs to say if they resonate with you:

“I am not safe to be me”
          “People are dangerous”
          “I am a problem”
          “People want to hurt me”
          “I have to be in control”
          “If I upset people, I will be badly hurt”

If any of these statements resonate with you, please put them into the past tense and run a BB on each of them until they no longer feel true.

These statements would represent experiences, so bring those experiences into the track and really, really try to believe them.

I appreciate you are au fait with the procedure, so I am just emphasising this for other forum users and readers.

Please also CT any memories you have of being bullied or manipulated. Go back as far as you can remember and try hard to feel the upset as you CT.

Please keep us updated, as we can make additional suggestions.

I hope that is helpful.

Best Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
          PSTEC User

Thank you for the advice Paul, I’ve had some further core beliefs arise relating to superstition, the occult and general fear of “bad luck” , definitely some control issues as part of this too. I was brought up in a strange environment where my mother was very superstitious and very into the supernatural and this seems to have lodged some long forgotten beliefs in me. Unfortunately I seem to be resisting uncovering them. Would you have further potential statements in this regard?

Paul McCabe
            PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

I think I would need to know a bit more about your mother's superstitions to have a better idea about how this played out for you…and what conclusions you likely made.

However, there are ways to uncover the beliefs/experiences behind your superstition. You could, for instance, run an Accelerator track while thinking about this…and seeing if any causal memories come to mind.

But really, you would be looking at indoctrination. At some point, you would have been influenced by your mother's beliefs.

Effectively, it could be “If I don't do …., something bad will happen” or “I have to avoid…, or something bad will happen”

It could possibly be along the lines of “I have to do…, or I'll be cursed”

Think of the things you fear, rituals you have, superstitions you hold now (perhaps about the occult and luck)  and see if you can put them into the form of a belief.

Then blast those.

Hope this helps. I will be able to be more specific, however, if you are happy to share some of the experiences with the occult and what challenges these have presented for you.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…

Magsoltech
              PSTEC User

The superstitions are things usually revolving around bad luck like giving someone a gift of something sharp they have to give you a penny back, new shoes on a table – bad luck, opening an umbrella indoors. Then there are some related to omens of death like a bird flies into the house or a plate falls off the wall, plus hauntings and ghosts. Then there are Mental Health ones as there is mental illness in my family (or so I was brought up to believe) but on examination it turns out that it was mostly Anxiety but was made out to be worse. As a result I developed OCD feelings that I would go mad unless I washed my hands x number of times or in a certain way.

The biggest fear that has come from all this is a fear of hearing voices particularly but not exclusively  related to ghosts, spirits. I’ve click tracked this a lot but there seems to be something anchoring it in place, I’m thinking it’s a belief. I know it’s silly and I feel a lot of shame and possibly guilt about it too.

Brian Tucker
                PSTEC User

Try blasting the beliefs:

I won't be able to control things (Past tense example: I wouldn't have been able to have controlled things)
                  I won't be able to control my thoughts
                  I won't be able to control emotions/feelings
                  I won't be able to control myself
                  I won't be safe if I'm not in control

Really think of the most extreme situations (fear, anxiety, uncontrollable, unpredictable) where these have/will apply and really feeling the feelings the entire time as you do so.

Magsoltech
                  PSTEC User

Thank you Brian, I’ve tried two of these statements so far, didn’t feel they were doing anything at the time but now I’m noticing a change with these particular fears. I’ll keep going and see if I can zap this once and for all

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.