Reply To: How do you work with this when you don’t "feel"?

Cynthia Hooper
PSTEC User

HI RUSS,
    FIRST : WELCOME TO THIS FORUM . I AM SO PLEASED YOU HAVE FOUND US AND HAVE DISCOVERED TIM'S WONDERFUL GIFT. LOOK AROUND THE SITE AND READ WHAT EVERYONE IS DOING, VERY ENCOURAGING! — THE MORE YOU WORK WITH THIS MODALITY THE MORE YOU WILL BE INCREASINGLY IMPRESSED

WE ARE VERY BLESSED TO HAVE AVAILABLE TO US THE EXTREMELY INTUITIVE JEFF HARDING. IF YOU GET STUCK ON WORDING OR CONCEPTS, HE IS A GENIUS. HE IS DEFINITELY THE MAN TO GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO APPROACH YOUR ISSUES. SO WRITE HIM,

IF YOU SPEND A FEW MOMENTS, YOU CAN GO THROUGH AND READ HIS SAGE ADVISE TO OTHERS- WHICH WILL GIVE YOU A SOUND BASIS FOR BEGINNING. GO TO JEFF'S NOTE TO ANDERS, SEPT. 22,2010- GOOD WRITE, WITHIN HE STATES:Now, you say feelings are an issue… that you do not feel them. On the other hand, the emotions and feelings are the communication from the subconscious so they are there, but most often we have conditioned ourselves and are in the habit of “shutting them down” or ignoring them.

Consider listening to the interview with Michael about “No Feelings or Memories”

….also the interview with Wil along those lines of not feeling…

LOOK THIS ONE UP- YOU CAN JUST CLICK THOSE LINKS FROM THERE- BOTH AWESOMELY RIPE WITH GIFTS TO HELP YOU.

THE MORE YOU WORK WITH THIS MODALITY- THE MORE WILL BE CLEARED AND THE MORE CONNECTED TO SELF AND THE JOY WITHIN YOU WILL EXPERIENCE. SO- CHECK THINGS OUT, WRITE JEFF, THEN , IF YOU WISH, WRITE AGAIN TO ME- I WILL HELP ANY WAY POSSIBLE, JANE GIROUARD, HERE ON THIS FORUM, IS FULL OF WISDOM. I WILL ALSO HELP ANYWAY POSSIBLE- I THINK YOU ARE OFF TO A GREAT START IN THAT YOU RECOGNIZE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE AND I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR BEING OPEN TO HELPING YOURSELF EVOLVE, AS WE BRING OURSELVES TO FREEDOM AND PEACE, WE IN TURN HELP TO RAISE THE VIBRATION OF ALL MANKIND- SO HOW GREAT IS THIS?

ENJOY THE RIDE!

PEACE, CYNTHIA