Reply To: Don’t Feel

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Russ,

You're always welcome, my good man!!

Ok, “…plug the stuff into the tracks.” I just mean take your issue you are working on with both the emotion/feeling and the memory/imagined event and then focus on it per the instructions while using the Click Track (CT), EEF or Accelerator Tapping Track (ATT).

Also, you can take your desires and “plug them into the tracks” as well… meaning that you are using the PSTEC Positive Track to install that statement into the subconscious.

Ah, J.E.E.P. (joy, enthusiasm, excitement, peace) are the feelings that usually come through when you are in alignment with Source… when you are allowing your uhane nui (spiritual greatness) to come through and manifest in your physical reality. Or, you might also say, when you are connected with Source/Universe/God. When that happens, then live Life by doing the Two -Step… get quiet and listen and the perfect ideas for action will come to you!

Ok, so when you are not feeling J.E.E.P. or you feel false-J.E.E.P. (I'll save that one for another time), it's back to the fundamentals. Take the feeling and be aware of memories that remind you of those feelings… pair them up… focus and use the CT, EEF or ATT.

Simple, yah?

So, what to do when starting…

Take it slow because it's not only about clearing things, but allowing your mind to learn a new way of operating.

Use the Basic two CT's first on some issues and get familiar. You can also begin to use the EEF's in rotation with the CT's. Notice they are numbered 01, 02, 03 and 04 because the Basic CT and the EEF's are actually all CT's… it's just that the EEF's are a bit more powerful.

Then, when that make sense, introduce the Accelerators in your PSTEC play (work? Nah!) per the instructions by mixing the ATT's about once every few times with the CT's and EEF's. Also, be sure to use the relaxation tracks of the Accelerator package as instructed.

Just start picking off the memories that come up that are unpleasant… start a journal or list of them and begin crossing them off as you list them and neutralize them.

Great place to start.

Aloha!

Jeff