Reply To: Don’t Feel
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Rating Intensity of Feelings, SUDS, Trouble Feeling Emotions › Don’t Feel › Reply To: Don’t Feel
Ah, you must be having fun because you are doing your HomePLAY!
Mmmmmmmmmmm, nice job on the feelings, by the way… excellent on allowing!
Three main things here…
1. There is some truth in what your friend said…more than perhaps even she knows. If you do learn to hold yourself (maybe not physically, but spiritually, if you will) and you get fulfillment from that thought, then you no longer have to depend upon someone else to find your peace. Now, I know you have been dependent upon yourself all your life and don't want to have to do it all anymore, and that thought is just very disconcerting. So, look at those thoughts of having to do it on your own and also upon the emptiness that you feel and allow the feelings to come through and then also allow the memories to surface so that you can run the CT on them.
2. Do not analyze as you started here, “I am no longer sure what I am angry about.
Is it about her response or am I angry at myself for putting myself in such a vulnerable position.” Just take those feelings and ask some of the basic questions, like:
* When was the last time you felt this way?
* What about an earlier time… and an earlier time… and an earlier time?
* When was the first time you felt that way?
Again, don't analyze, but use the feelings to guide you to the place or the memories that are the source of the emotion. Let your subconscious present these opportunities to neutralize them and heal.
3. Here are some suggested positive statements from Tim himself… use these with PSTEC Positive:
a) “When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”
b) “I want to feel what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”
c) “I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”
Repeating these a few times before doing anything else may well pay dividends. Of course a genuine intention and desire to do this so as to be happy is important.
These are very carefully worded and so should be used verbatim.
Again, excellent work, Russ… your sub is beginning to loosen up and give up da goods! Accept the gift and return the favor… give thanks!