Reply To: Procrastination

Cynthia Hooper
PSTEC User

HI DIXIE–

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD JEFF SUBJECT BUT I WILL TAKE A STAB. FIRST- I WOULD USE THE NEGATIVE PSTEC UNTIL YOU CLEAR THE BLOCKS– THEN I WOULD MOVE TO THE POSITIVES WITH AFFIRMATIONS FOR SUCESS. YOU CAN TRY GOING IN WITH THE BLIND “ALL THESE NEGATIVE TAPES PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND”– SEE IF THINGS BEGIN TO SURFACE. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHEN THIS HAS SO BROUGHT CLEAR MESSAGES THROUGH FOR ME AND ALLOWED ME TO SLIDE OFF “THAT STUFF” AND CLEAR THE BLOCKS I REALLY HAD HID WELL WITHIN MY BEING.

OR:INVESTIGATE A BIT FIRST: JEFF SAYS ASK THE “WHY”
    Image yourself sitting at a table giving yourself permission to write all the stories that have been given to you about what the world thinks success is for you.

After the writing is done ask your system what you need to do with these THOUGHTS AND CONCEPTS so that you can be free from others stories so that you can write your own.

NOW CHECK:
    If the stories were let go then the people who passed those stories along would also be let go.
    If the stories were let go then there would be no guidance at all.
    What if the stories were let go, but needed later they couldn’t be found?
    What if the stories were really right?
    THE WHAT IF'S AND THE WHY'S — WOW!
    LOOK AT BELIEFS MEMORIES, STORIES, POSITIONS, PROGRAMMING:
    IF I AM SUCCESSFUL

MY FAMILY WITH RESENT ME—-PEOPLE WILL JUDGE ME

PEOPLE WILL EXPECT TOO MUCH FROM ME—I WON'T HAVE ANY TIME TO RELAX—I WILL HAVE TOO MANY RESPONSIBILITIES—PEOPLE WILL SEE ME AS A WORKAHOLIC— I WILL BE LONELY—I WILL BE SEEN AS SELF SERVING– MY FRIENDS WILL BE JEALOUS– I WILL BECOME OUT OF TOUCH WITH MY AUTHENTIC SELF—- I CAN NOT BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THEN MY FATHER

I LACK FOCUS TO FOLLOW THROUGH AND SUCCEED—I NEED TO STRUGGLE ******ON AND ON AND ON AND ON ( PROGRAMMING IS FUN, ISN”T IT— IT ACTUALLY IS SO TRYING TO PROTECT US AND KEEP US SAFE –SO BE GENTLE WITH ALL.)

WHERE IS THE TRUTH? THE UNIVERSE SUPPORTS ME ALWAYS AND BRING TO ME THE ABILITY TO UNFOLD FOR MY BENEFIT AND ALWAYS FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD. MY WORTH IS LIMITLESS. MY CREATING IS INSPIRING AND UPLIFTING FOR NOT JUST MYSELF BUT ALSO FOR EVERYONE I TOUCH.

PLAY WITH THESE IDEAS– KNOW YOU HAVE FOUND YOURSELF WITH THIS PSTEC GIFT FOR IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO LET GO OF THE OLD PARADIGM'S AND STEP INTO A GREAT NEW STORY.

HOPE THIS HELPS SOME— WRITE JEFF– HE IS THE WIZARD EXTRAORDINAIRE

ENJOY THE RIDE, RELAX, BLOOM AND AWAKEN YOUR TRUTH

PEACE CYNTHIA