Reply To: Newcomer experience
Aloha Elaine and Mahalo for sharing your story!
Transparency in Life can not only be very freeing, but also is the sign of healing of letting go of the fears… it's our secrets that keep us imprisoned many times, so being open with others as well as ourselves increases communication and will lead to healing.
Based on your story here, I are doing very, very well… just follow Tim's instructions, persist and you will be amazed… well, I don't need to tell you that, do I? As you move along, be sure to keep reviewing the instructions and tutorials to keep the process fresh. Sometimes we listen to the instructions once, do the work and then our own personal thoughts and habits creep in and suddenly we are not doing PSTEC as it was intended. So, you have a wonderful start and to keep that momentum going, keep studying the tools.
Most of all as my girl, Beth, says, “Good Job!!!”
Now, let's see if I can cover your questions…
- Yes, you can scratch, adjust, shift, etc. during the Click Tracks (CT)… just keep coming back to focusing on the issue as he instructs.
- When you were doing the CT you asked about the other memory that came up and should you have shifted to it… it's up to you… go with what feels right. Sometimes you may finish the original targeted memory and then move to the other one in a separate CT…sometimes you go to the new memory and then back to the original one… other times, you may shift your attention to the new memory and then you are done. Just be sure to note BOTH events so that you can test each one to be sure the emotional intensity is gone for both. Also, if you have many memories flooding your mind, you can finish the CT you are working on and stop, get quiet, and note all the memories that are coming through… jot them down… rate them… look for patterns and then deal with them one by one if need be. Remember to use your conscious mind to organize and prioritize the memories and imagined events coming through… let your conscious will focus on the target and then let Tim talk to your subconscious mind and do the rest.
- On resistance… ask your sub why you resist? What or Who do you have to lose by changing? Imagine changing and then see what will be missing… what is the fear? These are called Secondary Gains, such as, if I am 100 pounds overweight and most of my friends are also very much overweight, if I lose the weight, will I lose them as friends? Do I fear that? If I change in general, will I lose family… lose my current interests for some reason… will I have to move… will I lose some guaranteed income… or maybe I feel I will not be able to continue to work where I work and now what will I do? Ask the sub… it knows exactly what the problem is. Do the Two-Step, Get Quiet and Listen… with Patience.
- It's not your job to convince anyone, in fact, it does not matter what people think of you… you have no responsibility to convince, cajole, persuade, force or make anyone do anything. You only have responsibility for your personal harmony and then, share that harmony with others by your behavior… just be You and let them see that You. Not to convince them, but just because being the True You is what you do… and you are getting closer to realizing that Truth, aren't you? So, let them find their way… our greatest method of being a True Resource to others is in being free. They will see it and, when the times right, they will get curious and move along with you.
- If you want to share PSTEC, just direct them to the website and let us do the rest. Also, you can sign up for the affiliate program and let us share the revenue with you… PSTEC Affiliate Program
[/list]Well, there you go… keep up the good work (play?)… take good care… aloha nui loa!