Reply To: Fear of other’s anger

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Russell,

Nice question and your answer is already there, so, first piece of advice is to trust yourself… it's true, it actually takes practice because we are so conditioned in not trusting ourselves and looking on the “outside” for the answers.

Which is a nice segue into your question because making everyone around you happy is inside out, my good friend.  #1, you can't make everyone happy; that is a never ending trial… ALWAYS temporary.  #2, find happiness within first and you will find happiness on the outside.  On a side note, as a good friend of mine here on the island says, “There is no out there.” (that's a whole other discussion).

So, yes, as you said,  “simply think of every time someone was angry at me and click on that”… whatever comes up that is similar, jot them all down and run the CT on each one if necessary.

But, begin with the feeling.  When was the last time you felt threatened by someone's anger?  Remember that?  How does that feel… now … as you remember that?  Where do you feel that feeling in your body and what does it feel like… tune into it.

Now, when was a time before that where you felt that same feeling… and before that… and before that?  And, when was the first time you remember feeling that feeling?

Take those memories to your CT work.

Yep, it's that simple.

Aloha!

Jeff