Reply To: New Magic Sentences for Attraction Phobia

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Magic Sentences New Magic Sentences for Attraction Phobia Reply To: New Magic Sentences for Attraction Phobia

Sally Baker
PSTEC User

Hello Accessmyhappy, good to hear from you and I'm glad Jeff directed you to make contact via the forum. No, it's not about needing more of a groundswell of interest before I write a specific MS it's just it might already be covered really well with the MS for Anxiety.

The key thing to bear in mind with Magic Sentences is the importance in doing the clearing work with either the free click tracks or the EEFs to really turbo charge the results you'll notice. So, perhaps you could list all the anxieties and memories you have around making friends in the past and click track negative emotions around specific aspects of social anxiety.

It's going to be a couple of weeks before I've got the chance to record any more MS just because I'm working on other things at the moment. Maybe you can let us know how you're progressing. Best wishes Sally