Reply To: Fear of Everything

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey “Love”… Those statements that you expressed in your first paragraph are beliefs so begin there:

• Bad things that are going to happen to me
    • I'll be stuck where I live
    • I'll never get a house
    • I'll be fired from my job
    • I won't have any money to take care of me and my pets.
    • [/list]Those would be best addressed using PSTEC Positive.  So, you would take each one, craft one or more PP Statements that “move” in the opposite direction of each belief.  For example:

For “Bad things that are going to happen to me”; you could craft something like this:

“When great opportunities cross my path I am aware and ready to consider them”

Now, keep in mind, I do not know your overall desires, so that may need to be tweaked, but study Tim's tutorials, especially PSTEC Positive Secrets and see several suggestions built in this example and (my opinion) PSTEC Positive Secrets is an essential once you have used Level 1 for both emotions and  beliefs with PP.  Become excellent at shifting beliefs and behaviors with PP and you will find an incredible world open up to you!

Now, as you do this, emotions may arise again… that's great!!  :D Just CT them!!

Another way to expand on that is to delve a little more deeply to find the cause of those beliefs… for example, take the same one:

For “Bad things that are going to happen to me”; ask yourself:

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Why do I feel that bad things will happen to me?[/font]
      [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When have bad things happened to me in the past?[/font]
      [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]When was the worst bad thing that happened to me?
      When was the first time a bad thing happened to me?[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So, begin to ask question like this to delve a bit more deeply for the cause of that belief… of that conclusion.[/font]

Aloha!
      Jeff