Reply To: Fear of Everything

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

“[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]I take the negative belief, turn it around into a positive statement and do the pp track.”[/color]
    You're close… you take the negative belief and craft a statement either in the “opposite direction” or in the direction you desire to be more specific.

[color=rgb(68, 68, 68)]Then if some other negative emotion comes up while doing pp I should use one of the other click tracks to remove that?  Or do I take just continue with pp and take that negative belief and turn it around with pp?”
    Yes, let's say you run your new PP Statement and you suddenly feel angry about something someone said to you in the past.  You would then shift from the PP tracks to either CT's, EEF's or Accelerator Tapping Tracks (ATT), focus in on that memory, TRY HARD to feel the feeling and run it.  Then, when the feelings are down to 0-1, you could switch back to the PP tracks and your PP Statement you were working on.

I don't know why but I do know that bad things have happened to me in the past so my mindset is “then they will probably happen again because that is the theme of your life, that is who you are, that is your fate.”
    There are some of your clues … “bad things happened in the past” … make a list of the worst things that have happened and then see how you feel about them and if they have any negative feeling above 0, use the CT on them… one at a time.  Then, also use PP Positive with any limiting beliefs you identify.

Remember, there are 3 aspcts of your mind model to address when making shifts:
    [/color]

• Emotions
    • Beliefs
    • Behaviors
    • [/list]Become excellent at identifying the difference and you will find your work moving along more quickly.

Aloha!
      Jeff