Reply To: should I also focus on feelings when doing PSTEC negative?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Negative: The Belief Eraser should I also focus on feelings when doing PSTEC negative? Reply To: should I also focus on feelings when doing PSTEC negative?

Peter Bunyan
PSTEC User

Another Rick

“So if I understand you well I do not have to focus how it feels to belief that I do not have it in me to become succesful.”
    Correct just think of jumbling, scrambling the sentence, shred it, destroy it and feel good that it is gone.

“I do not understand why I should try the sentence. Is that because 12 words is too long and 10 words is better?”
    Shorter and simpler is better. 8 to 10 words is good. Split complex beliefs into shorter parts and treat them separately.

“If I focus on the feeling I do not really feel emotions, just a vague feeling of sadness so I am not sure or I should do the Click tracking first”
    A vague feeling of sadness is an emotion. If it is stopping you from achieving your goal then Click Track it.

It might be better if you were more precise with your goal setting. What is it you wish to be successful at? (You need not answer on the forum). Your Negative sentence reflecting this. “I do not have it in me to be ?”

Peter