Reply To: I can’t change my programming

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Click Track 2015 I can’t change my programming Reply To: I can’t change my programming

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Alakh,

Thanks for your reply.

You have confirmed that you have listened to Click Track 3 the most, and also played the long version of Click Track 2015.

I appreciate you are not yet getting the results you want. What exactly are the results you want long-term?

I know that some of these posts can be a bit long, but they are designes to point you in a direction I believe will be very beneficial for you.

I do not think it would be helpful for me to be too repetitive, yet I feel that much of what I wrote earlier in the thread still applies: the expectations you have, that sense of urgency, the feelings of giving up when change does not happen as quickly as you want. Again, these feelings can be Click Tracked, because they can get in your way.

Some changes happen quickly, while others may take time. Change is inevitable – we all change. These processes, however, can help you bring about the changes you wish to see in yourself and your model of reality.

Consciously you want to change, but your subconscious mind (your protector) may be resisting. What would you be giving up by letting go of the feelings from the past? What would you have to confront if you were free of your resentment and feelings of low self-worth?

Is it possible that you want to still feel angry about certain things, as anger gives you the impression that you are in control? Or perhaps you just do not want to forgive your father as you believe he deserves to suffer?

These are just suggestions for self-discovery. Ultimately, it is up to you how far you wish to go with this, but I can recommend being clear on how you wish to feel instead (of how you feel now), whilst moving to a place where you accept that people make mistakes and deserve forgiveness, empathy etc. Getting there will be a natural by-product of doing this work.

If you read through the thread again and direct your focus to some of the areas I suggested, I think you will notice some big shifts.

You are not your emotions. They are no more part of you than a fever is part of you when you get ill. In other words, emotions can pay you a visit;  they are not YOU.

Be sure to mix up the tracks too – try different CTs, so you do not become too used to one particular track. There are lots of good tips and protocols throughout the forum.

Also, please see the link in one of my earlier posts. I highly recommend downloading Tim's free tracks and tutorials. Great wisdom and advice is contained within the tutorials and the hypnotic tracks are extremely powerful too.

I would recommend incorporating these into your schedule. The Wealth of Abundance track is superb. The suite of tools works synergistically to help you change your model of reality and bring positive feelings and experiences into your life. 

Please let me know how you get on.

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…