Reply To: 23 beliefs to eliminate for natural confidence

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters 23 beliefs to eliminate for natural confidence Reply To: 23 beliefs to eliminate for natural confidence

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Hello,

Here is 23 beliefs that stop natural confidence according to the Lefkoe Method. I was never able to actually do the exercises and get any benefit but I think with the belief blaster I can finally make some changes. I am sharing them here incase anyone else wants to go through the list. I will put my best guess for past tense if anyone has a better suggestion please share.

Mistakes and failure are bad. —- Mistakes and failure has been bad..

I'm not good enough. —- I haven't been good enough..

Change is difficult. —- Change has been difficult..

I'm not important.  —- I haven't been important..

Nothing I do is good enough. —- Nothing I've done was good enough

I'm not capable. —- I haven't been capable..

I'm not competent. —- I haven't been competent..

I'm inadequate. —- I've been inadequate..

If I make a mistake or fail I'll be rejected. —- Mistakes and failure has caused me rejection..? Complex, break it up?

I'm a failure.  —- I've been a failure..

I'm stupid.  —- I've been stupid..

I'm not worthy.  —- I haven't been worthy..

I'll never get what I want. —- I haven't got what I want..

I'm powerless.  —- I've been powerless..

People aren't interested in what I have to say. —- People haven't been interested in what I have to say..

What I have to say isn't important. —- What I have to say haven't been important..

It's dangerous to have people put their attention on me (something bad will happen). —- It has been dangerous to have people put their attention on me..

What makes me good enough or important is doing things perfectly. —- Doing things perfectly has been what made me good enough or important..

Mistakes and failure are bad. —- Mistakes and failure HAD been bad.. and it might be better to do this in a few separate beliefs – making mistakes was bad. I've been a failure, failing was bad or has been bad
    Other variations that may work better.

It hasn't been ok to make mistakes or making mistakes has been bad
    It hasn't been ok to fail or failure has been bad

I had been rejected for making mistakes
    I had been rejected for failing
    I had been embarrassed for making mistakes
    I had  been embarrassed for failing.

Nothing I do has been good enough —> nothing had been good enough

These are two anyone should clear right out of the gate. I didn't believe I had a fear of change but a few things came up and most were tied to all of the times I moved in my life and a few things at work.
    Change had been hard or change was hard
    Change had been bad or change was bad

What makes me good enough or important is having people think well of me. —- Maybe break this one up too complex? Could be as simple as:

I had needed approval from others
    I had needed validation from others
    I had needed others to think well of me
    I had needed others to respect me
    (You don't need any of these things!)
    There are also other ways you can word these using I was or I've been… Try a few variations and let us know your results.

I hadn't been respected and I had been disrespected.

I couldn't get what I wanted

The key as the other guys here will tell you is to say the belief out loud a few times. If it has any negative emotional charge at all and/or you have even thought or said something like this then it's best to clear it. Compare it with “I'm 8 feet tall and/or I'm a Martian” which have no charge.

Also the beliefs you have a general beliefs and that's ok. The key is if you think about them what comes to mind and do you have a charge on it.