Reply To: Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind Reply To: Reality Transurfing with PSTEC – How to Transurf With Your Subconscious Mind

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Jeff made several posts on the forum here is one:

http://pstecforum.com/pf/feelings-ratings-suds-and-the-level-of-your/feelings-ratings-suds-muscle-testing/msg20/#msg20

==============
    From his post:

I'd like to suggest that 3 PSTEC positives be used prior to use of the click tracks.

“When I listen to the click tracks I follow the instructions because they are important”

“I want to feel what happened when I ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”

“I want to gently release my emotions to enjoy my life and to do so completely”

====================

A modified version of #2 would be:  “I want to remember what happened when ………. so the click tracks will be able to quickly help me.”

I suspect another way to to this would be to use the tapping accelerator to install the statement  as it is designed for that.

There are also instructions in the mini-tutorial for physical pain. I can't think of any reason why they would not work for standard feelings.