Reply To: Emotions vs memories

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Truman,

Thanks for your reply.

“when a woman that i like doesn't reply my texta makes me feel bad.”

This doesn't make you feel bad, I would contend. The meaning/interpretation you have given the situation has led to you producing the bad feeling. This can happen in the moment and does not necessarily have to have a historical cause…but it probably does.

So, what was your interpretation?

“She doesn't like me”, “She is ignoring me”, “She doesn't respect me”, “I'll never find love.”

Maybe it is one of these, maybe it was all of them, or maybe you had extra ones.

What if someone told you her phone was broken, or she never got your text, or she was just playing it cool (as she didn't want to get hurt)?

What if another person said “She's being a bit flaky and likes playing people, but it has nothing to do with you.”

These might seem unlikely to you now, but they are valid and reasonable interpretations.

Sit with those for a moment and recognise they are possibilities and not delusions.

If it still feels very true to you, then I would suggest running the Click Track on the idea that she is ignoring you (or whatever you have imagined) and try to feel the bad emotion as strongly as possible while CTing to 0 or 1.

The same thing applies to the fetish. I am confident the Accelerator would help you find the cause. Ultimately, however, you have a fetish that you seem to want eliminated.

You can definitely accomplish this type of behavioural change with PSTEC.

So, work with what you know. Imagine the situations where the fetish seems particularly strong, bring up the feelings of desire/excitement and CT those.

Hope that helps,

Paul  :D

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…