Reply To: Simple Versus Complex Beliefs

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Simple Versus Complex Beliefs Reply To: Simple Versus Complex Beliefs

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jen,

Thanks for your posts. You are most welcome.

Your posts provide a really great insight into the pattern you are experiencing.

You mentioned, in your response to Brian, that you tend to end the relationships. Could that actually be a self-defence mechanism because you fear being hurt again? In other words, might it be that you want to get in there first?

“Abandonment” can be conceptual and does not mean that you were literally abandoned by your parents, or that this was formed as an interpretation of your parents' relationship.

It might well be a by-product of feeling betrayed or abandoned by friends or people you admire.

It is perfectly conceivable you might hold beliefs like:

“Everyone I like will betray me”
    “I”m inferior”,
    “There's something wrong with me”
    “I”m invisible”
    “People can't be trusted.”
    “I'm not deserving”

Even the belief “My partner is more attractive than me” is not an objective truth. Some people may say such things, but not ALL people. More importantly, if you are not saying it to yourself AND feel good about who you are, that will be empowering.

If you do hold such beliefs, it would serve you well to eliminate them with Belief Blasters.

It seems that you already have a keen sense of various traumatic events in your life. There is more than one way to get there with PSTEC, so no pressure on that front. PSTEC is a very forgiving process.

If you happen to have the Click Track 2015 package (http://bit.ly/clicktrack2015), I would recommend simply clearing all of these historical pains. You can bundle them together via the Wrapper track and then run one of the Click Tracks. Keep going until you get the emotional rating down to a 0 or 1.

For events where you felt that people were picking on you, you could isolate the insult(s) (“chicken legs”, for example), imagine everyone calling you that and clear it.

You can also imagine that your partner IS going to leave you and Click Track what seems to be a very visceral fear for you. Whatever you imagine, you can clear and you meet those unwanted feelings “head on” and clear them.

Once you clear these, please let us know and then we can come up with some PSTEC Positive suggestions – even though you can use these at any time, I think in this case it might be best to clear the unwanted emotional intensity first.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…