Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

In my career, I historically had worked as a subcontractor to other companies. They would own the relationship with the client, bill the client and pay me. if there was an major issue at the client site they were supposed to support me with that but never did. They would never be involved. I was on my own. When it was time to get paid there was always some delay,partial payment,  hassle, excuse, runaround.

All of this experience was tied to…

My first job was a paperboy. The papers were delivered to my house by a local family who was the main contact point for the newspaper company in another town. They would bring me the papers and give me the bill. I would be on my own. If there was a customer satisfaction issue I would get them involved but I always had to to handle it on my own. I was responsible to collect all the money every month to pay them a flat bill. I would go door to door on my route, hassle, runaround, avoid, come back on payday, I don't have the money, here's part of the money, come back next week etc.

Not a coincidence. Once this was cleared it all stopped in my present reality.