Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Brian thank you so much for these examples and the many other examples that you take the time to post on this forum.

I really appreciate your experiences and your point of view.  Your reviews, insights and results help me to not only understand the possibilities of PSTEC on a deeper level but I use them as a model to learn, change and grow personally.

You have already impacted my life in so many ways.

Thank you for sharing parts of your life. Your humbleness and absence of ego are a shining example to me.

Scott

Scott you are absolutely welcome. As I'm sure you can understand there are no words to describe these other than it must be experienced. The average person will laugh as you run down rabbit holes. This is where the deep change exists.

Even today I had a strange feeling of something I couldn't let go of. Took a few minutes to CT it. Sure enough it went back to a a fight with a sibling at 13 years old. Again it was resentment.

Life is a loop.