Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life Reply To: We Live In the Light of Reflected Action – Freedom from Being Stuck in Life

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

Had a situation where I was feeling isolated, left out, unsupported and alienated, outsider, not included in many areas of my life. After years of this, I decided one day I should CT this stuff.

It's important to point out how sometimes these things are happening to us in the present and we just don't stop to think that it is what is going on inside of us that is creating it. If you don't believe in this school of thought it can be looked at from the aspect of we are simply perceiving our reality this way. It's ok to perceive it absent these thoughts and feelings.

Of course it all went back to my childhood. This was how things were growing up with my parents. I was not supported by my parents and also I was not supported when there was conflict within the family. I was also isolated/alienated from the rest of the family, spent a lot of time alone in my room feeling like an outsider to the rest of the family. Within 30 seconds of clicktracking it all came back. I then simply felt these feelings and focused on all the things that happened as far back as I could remember. Problem solved.

No surprise that once I cleared it this completely stopped in my reality within a matter of days. Others were actually apologizing me for their behavior. :)