Reply To: Bully in the gym
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Improve Sports Performance with PSTEC › Bully in the gym › Reply To: Bully in the gym
All the answers you need are in what you typed.
– Suggest you CT any and all feelings around this bully down to a 1 or better yet a 0
– Listen to this recording – It is specific to bullies and has a positive phrase in there that can help you shift how you perceive this situation as you word it specific to your situation.
- One word you said was “he is a dickhead” ok CT that – also ct these:
a person who doesn't care for respect.
He keeps attempting to land knock out punches into me, and has caused my nose to bleed 2 times now.
with punches intended to harm.
I chose to speak up and explain he was out of line, which he responded with something a long the lines of if i hit you my hardest you would be on the floor knocked out.
This guy has no means of communication, only looking to feed his own ego.
I know I'm rusty and trying to get stuck in again,
this is just knocking my confidence.
finding it hard not to put the pressure on
I'm somehow holding back
fear of hurting my opponent.
I'm always up against that dickhead
something I'm not proud of.
Is i have in one way or another hurt a lot people.
i didnt live in the most quietest place
everybody wanted to be somebody
you either protect yourself, or in some cases end up in hospital or worse.
I have managed to move past that (no you haven't – you are replaying it subconsciously right now)
i never want to hurt people like i did (justified or not) ever again (ct those memories of what you did).
Which is a little hard not to in an mma gym when its a full contact sport.
But there is a difference between a controlled fighter and a brute. I consider just a little conflicted
Hope that makes sense
You can either CT each one or fire up the tapping accelerator then the 2015 30 min long and just fire away on the whole story imagining all of it as bad as it gets. If you have any memories that pop up write them down and clear them out. Probably fear and resentment, envy, jealousy, indgnation, related. GET IT ALL TO A 1 or 0
– Also look into feelings of – it's not ok and/or not safe, It's dangerous – to unleash on him and take him out. CT all of these to 1 or 0
– Per the recording something like “I'm done worrying about
Let us know when he taps out next time crying like a little baby. ;(''''''''