Reply To: Spider phobia

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Jesse,

Thank you very much for the update.

It looks like you are making great progress and I really appreciate you sharing that.

If your imagination seems to be going into overdrive, that is a good thing in this instance. Keep at it until you know for sure the fear is gone or at a level with which you are very comfortable.

There really is no risk of creating new memories, but imagined future outcomes are treated the same way as memories. You imagine something happening and then you clear it. You are simply neutralising the emotional impact of these.

Many times we have an idea about how something will go and then it does not happen that way, or even at all. As you know, our imaginations create all sorts of scenarios for us. You are simply leveraging that and using it to clear what bothers you.

When you use the tracks this way, you are dealing with the past, the present and the future, so that is a very thorough way of neutralising the fear.

I hope that helps. Please update the thread with any more progress you have made and any questions you have.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…