Reply To: More Freedom – What you believe you are vs. what you believe you "should" be

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters More Freedom – What you believe you are vs. what you believe you "should" be Reply To: More Freedom – What you believe you are vs. what you believe you "should" be

Ladybug
PSTEC User

Thank you, Brian and Paul, for taking the time to respond to my questions!
    These are not only wonderfully helpful suggestions but your responses also deepened my understanding regarding how to use the BB as well as PQT in specific instances.

There is only one thing that I would love some clarification on regarding Brian's advice.. I took from Tim's tutorial that when coming up with a sentence to use with the belief blasters it is important not to use anything that was a 'fact', correct? I didn't mention in my original post that I felt indeed ashamed of myself (almost all the time), and that I was shamed by my parents (unless one thinks this is open to discussion and a belief rather than a fact…BUT, I know for a fact that it was their intent to shame me when they told me to be ashamed; they admitted to it, too).

Given that this was the case, I am assuming that some of Brian's suggestions don't lend themselves for use with the BB in my particular case, such as “I had been ashamed of myself”, “I had been ashamed of who I was”, and “People who loved me had shamed me”?

Thanks again!
    Lee