Reply To: Forum Case Study – Avoidant Personality Disorder APD

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi James and Ed,

Thank you so much for contributing and for sharing your stories.

Thank you also to Brian for putting this together and for giving so freely of his time and knowledge. You are all in very good hands.

I appreciate how honest you both are. It is not always easy to identify with anything that might be deemed as a vulnerability but, I assure you both, there is a real strength in vulnerability. Vulnerability, as far as I see it, is just a label to describe the effects of “no longer settling.”  That can feel unsettling, but you are worth it.

We can get into patterns of denial, distraction and repression. In facf, it is common.

Thank you, James, for being so courageous to own this. I know that your honesty has and will inspire many others. It is a great example. The time is right for you, I sense. You will get this handled.

So much appreciation goes for Brian as well. As many of you will know, Brian has shared so much over the years and I know that has helped so many people see what is possible.

There is ALWAYS a way.

I am really looking forward to reading about the progress you all make.

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…