Reply To: Pleasantly Surprised Newbie Needs Advice, Please

Frances Ponick
PSTEC User

Dear Brian and Paul,

I checked out both PSTEC Negative – The Belief Eraser (2014, $49) and Belief Blasters (2017, $39). Given that Tim continually improves products, it looks as if BB is the way to go. I also like that the products both of you recommended require no tapping, as my fingers are sometimes tender b/c of arthritis.

My plan is to purchase BB and perhaps alternate it with the free Click Tracks in daily sessions. I'll keep notes and evaluate progress with regard to adding Positive Quantum Turbo in a month or so. Make sense?

Paul, I should let you know that my husband and I were in marriage and grief counseling for five years after our daughter died, and then I continued for another year on my own. Not that all is well every minute. One doesn't recover from an event like that as much as learn how to manage it. That's not always successful, either, so I take your suggestions to heart and look forward to reinvesting the phenomenal surge of energy that opens up when grief does—and which reinvestment has not happened yet. (Meaning I may be functional but I am not yet flowing. :-X )

Thank you both for your helpful responses. One of the hard, sad facts of mental illness is a lowered capacity to earn, and I sincerely appreciate your sensitivity to the fact that not everyone can afford to purchase items. The low-key approaches to offering items for sale on the PSTEC websites are a standout in an otherwise hard-sell industry.

Warm regards,

Fran