Reply To: Pleasantly Surprised Newbie Needs Advice, Please

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Fran,

Thanks for your post and updates.

I am glad that you used PSTEC to help you navigate the very painful experience of the anniversary of your daughter's death. It was courageous of you to face the grief head-on and CT it as you were feeling it most acutely.

I know how powerful this approach is, and I am sure your daughter would want you to feel at peace when thinking about her during this time.

I really do believe that people we have loved and who have loved us will want us to feel that loving connection (as opposed to the sense of horror and loss) with them after they pass on. It is not  always easy for us to get to that point, but PSTEC can and does help facilitate that (speaking from experience here).

As far as your enquiry is concerned, Fran, there are quite a few good books and resources about the subconscious mind.

From a purely PSTEC perspective, however, PSTEC Advanced (http://bit.ly/pstecadvanced) is absolutely packed with theoretical and practical information about the subconscious mind. If you don't have it yet, I recommend it highly, as it gives a “big picture” approach to how our minds operate.

Just wanted to address your last comment…

I am sorry you lost some of your lengthy posts. To bypass that possibility, I recommend writing longer posts in a text document that has an auto-save facility. Microsoft Word is one such program. This means that, if your computer crashed or there was a technical issue online, everything you had written on Word (or similar) up to that point would be saved.

Then, once written, you could copy and paste the post to the forum.

I hope that is helpful, Fran.

Please keep us updated on your progress.

All the best,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…