Reply To: Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Confused and Not Sure Where to Start Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief Reply To: Fear of Failure – Fear of NOT being able to achieve – Failure Belief

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

You can easily neutralize this using the free basic clicktracks. You can also easily eliminate the beliefs around the problem using belief blasters.

You can also really take this as far as your imagination can imagine (and even further) by using ONLY positive quantum turbo.

Example suggestions for you could be:

“I will feel really happy absolutely knowing I'm a complete success right now”
    “I will feel very happy and grateful absolutely knowing I'm successful right now”
    “I will feel completely confident absolutely knowing I'll succeed starting right now”
    “I find myself succeeding so much more now feeling completely safe”
    “I definitely expect to be successful from now on as I relax more”
    “I will now realize how incredibly safe and easy it is to succeed”
    “I now notice myself feeling so much more successful every moment”
    “I will now consistently succeed somehow every time from now on”
    “My days of failing are completely over and long gone now”
    “My moments of feeling like a failure are completely behind me right now”
    “I now realize my thoughts of failing make absolutely no sense at all”

etc.

You may also consider adding in other suggestions on success around, deserving, being enough, worthy etc.

I would suggest to use the long PQT track on these. Tim suggests between 8-10 words though I find longer ones also work very well. It really is all about how the suggestions are worded.

I would definitely suggest blasting the beliefs I am a failure and I am unable to succeed with belief blaster you may need to run it more than once.