Reply To: Letting go and moving on

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dollpens,

Thank you for taking the time to post.

I am sorry to learn about your relationship break-up, and I appreciate this will be a very difficult time for you – especially as you see your boss every day.

Firstly, I recommend making a list of all the things that are bothering you about the situation and also everything that bothers you about your boss, the relationship and the way the relationship ended.

Write down the list and really let the negative emotions and feelings, of which there is likely a mixture, surface.

Rate the feelings on a SUD scale of 0-10 (it won't be 0 initially, of course).

Run either of the free Click Tracks while trying hard to hold onto the emotions and thinking of the memories (e.g. “pain linked to being rejected”, “annoyance about the way he doesn't seem to care about me”).

Follow all of the instructions to the letter – tap in time to the track, try to hold onto emotions linked to the events etc.

Rate the feelings at the end of the track. Use the SUD scale.

If it is not a 0 or 1 after running the track initially,  please run it again. There is no race here, so go at a comfortable pace. Even if you ran the track just once per day, you would be chipping away at the problem and it'd eventually no longer bother you. Many times, just one or two plays of the track would be enough.

The Click Track 2015 package (http://bit.ly/ct2015desc) offers variety, but you may already have enough.

There is more than one way to do this, by the way.

You could, for instance, simply try to feel upset while thinking about your boss and running that through the Click Track until you get to 0 or 1.

If you want to eliminate anh attraction/longing you have, you can also CT those feelings while thinking about him.

You could also see if there any historical pains (relationships or otherwise) that you want to clear. I could not recommend this highly enough.

As you own the Belief Blasters, I recommend checking whether these beliefs (already in the past tense, so say them in the present tense if it helps) resonate with you. Say them out loud and, if they resonate, feel true or painful, blasting them will help profoundly:

– “I was not good enough”
    – “I did not matter”
    – “I was second best”
    – “I was forgotten”
    – “I was betrayed”
    – “Relationships didn't work”
    – “I was never going to get what I wanted”

There will be others.

Again, no rush at all, but blast all the beliefs that create the emotional pattern at a pace which is comfortable for you.

I hope this helps and is clear. If not, please let me know.

You can, I assure you, completely resolve this, dollpens.

Please feel free to dialogue with us and keep us updated.

All the best,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…