Reply To: Wording of Belief Blaster

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Wording of Belief Blaster Reply To: Wording of Belief Blaster

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for your reply, enquiry and apologies for my late reply.

I appreciate your patience.

Firstly, I am really sorry you had those experiences.

One good way (and there are others) to get in touch with a core belief (or a set of beliefs) is to ask the question:

“What would someone have to believe about himself/herself, about people and life to have that experience?”

Core beliefs tend to be worded in quite a simplistic way, as they are typically (e.g. almost exclusively) formed in early chlldhood.

From reading what you have written, I recommend you check in with the following beliefs to say if they resonate with you:

“I am not safe to be me”
    “People are dangerous”
    “I am a problem”
    “People want to hurt me”
    “I have to be in control”
    “If I upset people, I will be badly hurt”

If any of these statements resonate with you, please put them into the past tense and run a BB on each of them until they no longer feel true.

These statements would represent experiences, so bring those experiences into the track and really, really try to believe them.

I appreciate you are au fait with the procedure, so I am just emphasising this for other forum users and readers.

Please also CT any memories you have of being bullied or manipulated. Go back as far as you can remember and try hard to feel the upset as you CT.

Please keep us updated, as we can make additional suggestions.

I hope that is helpful.

Best Regards,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…