Reply To: Wording of Belief Blaster

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages Belief Blasters Wording of Belief Blaster Reply To: Wording of Belief Blaster

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Magsoltech,

Thanks for posting.

I think I would need to know a bit more about your mother's superstitions to have a better idea about how this played out for you…and what conclusions you likely made.

However, there are ways to uncover the beliefs/experiences behind your superstition. You could, for instance, run an Accelerator track while thinking about this…and seeing if any causal memories come to mind.

But really, you would be looking at indoctrination. At some point, you would have been influenced by your mother's beliefs.

Effectively, it could be “If I don't do …., something bad will happen” or “I have to avoid…, or something bad will happen”

It could possibly be along the lines of “I have to do…, or I'll be cursed”

Think of the things you fear, rituals you have, superstitions you hold now (perhaps about the occult and luck)  and see if you can put them into the form of a belief.

Then blast those.

Hope this helps. I will be able to be more specific, however, if you are happy to share some of the experiences with the occult and what challenges these have presented for you.

Best Regards,

Paul  :)

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…