Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Procrastination Things you used to love doing becoming a choir Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Daniel Wynn
PSTEC User

Another example, and one that I actually do have a lot of issue with is Reading my Goals. I have what my ideal life would be written out on paper and I would like to read it every day morning and evening. It’s the same as everything else, I don’t feel overly emotional about it, I just can’t be bothered to do it. I see the benefit in it and would like to do it for that reason, but when It comes down to it I get distracted and other things take over etc. Another one is cleaning my teeth lol. At times as bad as it is, I just don’t brush my teeth before going to bed. I get into bed and then remember I haven’t cleaned them and cant be bothered to get out of bed at that point. It’s not like a massive problem or anything, I don’t get hysterical about it. I just would like to do it without even thinking about it, same as everything else. All of these things collectively add up. I do get a lot done. I know I’m not lazy, I’m always busy doing things. I just can’t work out what it is thats causing these problems.

Thanks