Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Procrastination Things you used to love doing becoming a choir Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Daniel Wynn
PSTEC User

Thinking about the problem today, I have realised I actually feel how I do with a lot of things no matter the size of the task. Obviously some things have more importance than others, and effect how I feel about the problem more or less. I always have a lot on my plate and I wonder if it’s a case of there is so much to do and I don’t even want to get going because maybe its too overwhelming all the time? I’m not 100% sure but I feel like I’m in the right ballpark with what I think about it now. I also find things a massive effort in general, nothing ever seems to go smoothly for me in that regard, and there always seems to be complications. Something that should take me an hour or two ends up taking most the day. So I’m guessing it’s like a control thing, and feeling like I’m helpless to get things done (Although I don’t feel that strongly about it, it still makes sense?) Thats something else that springs to mind too.

Thanks