Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Procrastination Things you used to love doing becoming a choir Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Paul McCabe
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your updates. I am sorry for the late reply.

I think you are onto what is happening, so I really appreciate you taking the time to enquire within. It is all programming, so you can also CT any experiences you have had when:

– you worked hard at something and did not get the results (or credit) you wished to get. Go back as far as you can: early childhood, then school, then work…and even PSTEC.

– you have felt overwhelmed (or just the feelings of overwhelm, in general)

– seeing other people in your life working hard at things and not getting the desired/deserved results. I recommend thinking back to early experiences in your family where you saw or heard about this  happening. It is all programming.

The point you made about having to be perfect makes absolute sense, as it would seem that doing things perfectly is your strategy. Beliefs are self-reinforcing.

You may wish to blast the belief I suggested and PQT something along the lines of:

“Even if I do things imperfectly, it makes sense to keep going” 

Also, based on your most recent post, sometimes the language we use gives a hint of beliefs we possibly hold on a subconscious level. So, you may wish to BB these:

– “Nothing ever went smoothly for me”

– “I was helpless” 

– “I had no control”

When you consider these in isolation, an expectation that things will not go smoothly would likely create a resistance to taking certain actions and bring up thoughts like “what’s the point?”

It can become self-fulfilling and self-reinforcing. Therefore, even though you wouldn’t have consciously decided to hold such beliefs, it is definitely very useful to eliminate them.

Hope this helps, Daniel.

Please keep us updated.

Take care,

Paul

Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner

http://www.lifestyleforchange.com

Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.

Recreate yourself with PSTEC.

Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…