Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Procrastination Things you used to love doing becoming a choir Reply To: Things you used to love doing becoming a choir

Brian Tucker
PSTEC User

You can also blast the belief everything is a massive effort

Looking back through your posts you have a pattern that is linking your ability to “do” to your feelings/emotions. I had one that was:

I can’t be productive when I am emotionally upset or even “i can’t do anything when I am emotionally upset

I just clickedtracked that feeling and felt everything around it particularly the upset piece.

In a simple form, something like this is a negative thought loop because it is your mind saying “i can’t/unable______________(move forward, succeed, do anything, function, go anywhere etc) because of the way I feel (upset, angry, sad etc.)” or even “when I feel this way” and then feel whatever feelings they are and so… “Because I can’t _________ (move forward, succeed, do anything, function, go anywhere etc) I feel (upset, angry, sad etc.)” often times upset, anger and grief can simply be the reinforcing emotion.

Another example is “i can’t do anything because I don’t have any money/because I am always broke”

There is another one that I see a lot – particularly with those that have been in abusive relationships – which is “I am a victim and I can’t/will never/unable to recover” This must be loop must be clicktracked down as far as possible and then hit a few times with a PQT “I completely recovered from whatever I experienced because I survived” and “I completely recovered because I survived whatever I experienced”

Another one that can make a huge difference in a short time is to simply clicktrack the feelings around the belief  I’m not ok the way I am. You can  take it a step further and ct a bunch of other stuff with it I’m not _______ (good, good enough, worthy, valuable, acceptable, loveable, important etc) the way I am.

I would also suggest no matter what that you install these beliefs with a long PQT (everyone should)

I want to experience all of my feelings fully and completely now

I will automatically experience any feelings fully and completely now

I automatically and instantly feel emotions safely and completely now