Reply To: DAY TRADING: Cannot sustain change, progress or profit in 12 months
Forums › General Discussions and Specific Issues › Tell us About your PSTEC Story › DAY TRADING: Cannot sustain change, progress or profit in 12 months › Reply To: DAY TRADING: Cannot sustain change, progress or profit in 12 months
Thanks for your post. I appreciate your patience in waiting for a response.
As ever, there will be a range of ways to use the PSTEC tools to tackle the issues you have identified.
As such, it is impractical to be completely prescriptive, but I can still offer some suggestions that will allow you to formulate a gameplan.
Firstly, I would recommend focusing on all the things over which you feel angry. Let it all simmer.
Make a note of the specific things that trigger anger in you and see if you can follow the pattern back as far as possible in your life (to, for example, early childhood).
These triggers might help:
– losing money
– things not going your way, or the idea they never will
– the idea that you are missing out and will miss out
– the idea that you have wasted your time, energy and money
– other people seemingly sailing through life or striking rich, getting lucky, having some magic or secret you feel you lack.
– making mistakes and not knowing how to correct them… or simply feeling you are behind the curve
– working hard and not getting the results you desire or believe you deserve
– going on a losing streak, especially whilst seeing others thriving
– people ridiculing you or your decisions
– not being able to survive and thrive
– life not being fair, or rewarding people who do not work as meticulously as you
Yes, there may be other emotions (namely, fear and sadness) linked to these concepts, but I would encourage you to run a Click Track and try hard to get REALLY angry.
Attach these concepts to specific experiences you have had, or fear you might have. In other words, bring this to life.
As you imagine these things and people, also think of other times in your life where these patterns played out. There will likely be other, more causal events that are impacting your current experience of life and day trading.
The Long Click Track 2015 would lend itself to this work. However, the other Click Tracks will still facilitate you in getting this handled.
It is important that you really try to feel the anger as you do the tracks; rate the SUD before and after using the track. Keep CTing until you can think of these events, memories, concepts and imagined outcomes and feel neutral about them (or 0 or 1 on the SUD scale).
One or two CTs per day will help you crack this. Whether it takes one round, two rounds or more… I highly recommend that you keep going until you genuinely do feel OK about these things. Getting to that point is tremendously liberating.
After this, you can see if the following beliefs resonate (say them out loud) and, if they do, I highly recommend that you put them into the past tense and run them through the Belief Blaster track (any length) :
– “Life is a struggle”
– “I can’t get what I want”
– “I don’t have what it takes”
– “I’m a failure”
– “Money is a struggle”
– “You need to be lucky to be rich”
– “You need to work hard to make money”
– “I’m just not lucky”
– “Mistakes are bad”
– “If I make a mistake, people will mock me”
– “I’m not supported”
Take your time with this. For every belief you eliminate, I recommend layering in at least one PQT suggestion. This is not a rule, of course, but it tends to work very well.
Clear the heavy emotions, the unwanted beliefs and layer in powerful suggestions of change. Work this around your schedule.
There are some very powerful “general purpose” suggestions sprinkled throughout the forum. You could use these, or you could modify the suggestions so they really speak to and for you.
I hope this is helpful.
Please keep the thread updated with your progress and feel free to dialogue further about this.
Paul McCabe – PSTEC Master Practitioner
Please contact me anytime if you want any assistance in utilising PSTEC to help you live a life of tremendous freedom & possibility.
Recreate yourself with PSTEC.
Skype, Zoom, in-person & phone sessions available…