Reply To: PSTEC positive and affirmations

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Jeff,

Pardon my ignorance, but what are EEF's? And where can I get more information about Mind Models?

Thanks in advance!

God's peace, Dixie
    Jeff,

Thanks again for your input.

As I mentioned, I have many areas of my life where PSTEC could be used. But according to the program, I'm asked to “drum up” significant emotion and to identify a specific event with which to focus on while I do the Click Tracks.

I've got a few events I've worked on for years, and think of incidents, of course. But I don't have any emotion behind them — to my knowledge. When I think of them, they are completely neutralized — I get no “zing” or upset at all. So when the Click Track reminds me to focus as hard as I can on the event or emotion, there's just nothing there.

How do you work with these types of issues — unworthiness, self-degradation, poor self-esteem, habitual thought patterns that run but that you can't hold on to for more than a second or two? Just long enough to know they are still there. Going backwards in life, and coming up with specific events, there is still no negative emotion.

Thanks again for your help. I look forward to your reply!

God's peace, Dixie