Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Thanks for your comments Cynthia and Jeff.. I have had some even more interesting experiences with PSTEC and more memories that I had forgotten about which were obviously still bothering me.

I know it isn't like EFT as in energy work but can you use it surrogately? In particular I have a rather 'selfish' request… My daughter is 4 months old and still wakes up for 2 nightly feeds.. I ran the PSTEC twice the other day for this issue and cleared loads of birth trauma in relation to her birth. I was quite shocked as I thought I had 'put this to the back of my mind'. I was hoping this might have helped to shift something -but she still wakes up for 2 feeds and I am very tired… Any ideas?

With regard to the positive pstec.. I had set my goal of losing the baby weight and being a perfect size 12.. but I think what you are saying Jeff is why would I want to be a 12? Ie – to feel confident and attractive… so should I set my goal that I am confident and attractive?

Thanks for your comments Cynthia in relation to using the pstec with dream work – i hadn't thought of that… my dream work tends to be pre-cognitive in nature although I do also use dreams creatively to inspire me…its quite complicated in a way which is why I wrote a whole book about it!!

Thanks again

sam