Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Hi

I'm new to the forum and new to PSTEC … I've been using EFT for a fairly long time and have Diplomas in Stress Management and EFT as well as an interest in self exploration through dreams. I have run the click tracks and PSTEC positive and have a few questions I hope someone can answer…

When I start with an issue/memory I am taken in my mind whilst running the click track to earlier memories of when I had this same feeling – in some cases this has helped me to identify a core issue I was not aware of – I assume this is the 'right' way to use PSTEC and that I don't have to stay with the original memory/issue?

Whilst running the click tracks I am constantly yawning, eyes running, sighing – much more so than with EFT so I know it is working on a deep level.

With PSTEC positive – how do u set 'goals' and how often do u need to run the tracks?? For example if your goal was to sell a certain number of a product – would the best way be to focus on the sales or the people benefiting from buying the products..??

Sam

Cynthia Hooper
      PSTEC User

HI SAM-

JUST RECEIVED YOUR NOTE AND AM HAPPY YOU ARE DOING SO WELL- THOUGHT I WOULD JUST POP IN HERE AND GIVE MY TWO CENTS WORTH.

ON YOUR FIRST STATEMENT— THIS IS SO THE RIGHT WAY TO USE PSTEC, ALTHOUGH I DO NOT REALLY KNOW OF A WRONG WAY .AS LONG AS YOU ARE CLICKING, TAPPING, ATTEMPTING TO FOCUS, AND LISTENING TO TIM, YOU CAN NOT MISS.

I PERSONALLY, HAVE GONE IN MANY TIMES WITH SOME SPECIFIC IN MIND JUST TO HAVE AN ENTIRELY NEW AWARENESS OPEN UP- PRETTY PROFOUND STUFF, HUH? SO-NO- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO STAY FOCUSED ON YOUR ORIGINAL PLAN. OUR ORIGINAL INTENT IS CREATED BY OUR CONSCIOUS MINDS AND ONCE WE BEGIN SHIFTING STUFF, WE OPEN UP TO ALLOWING OUR HIGHER SELVES, OR OUR SUB CONSCIOUS MINDS TO VOICE THEIR TRUTHS.

I HAVE GONE IN ON “VERY SERIOUS ISSUES”, JUST TO FIND MYSELF LAUGHING WITHIN MINUTES AND SO LOOSING THE COMPLETE HOOK TO THE ILLUSION. SOME TIME LAST WEEK I WENT INTO THE NEGATIVE FOR ” THIS DEEP DEEP SADNESS AT SOUL LEVEL”– WENT FROM DEEP DEEP SADNESS TO A CALM ACCEPTANCE WITHIN FIVE MINUTES, AND BY THE END OF ONE ROUND, I REALLY COULD NOT FIND ANYTHING WITHIN MY BEING EXCEPT JOY.

WITH THE POSITIVE- I JUST WRITE OUT SOMETHING THAT WILL ALLOW MY INNER BEING TO SHINE AND CONNECT ME TO WHAT IS OF THE HIGHEST GOOD. SO, IF YOU HAVE A GOAL- WRITE IT OUT IN THE NOW- AS IF YOU ARE ALREADY LIVING IT- THEN JUST CLICK ON UNTIL YOU FEEL SETTLED ABOUT IT. MOST TIMES ONE ROUND WILL DO– BUT PERHAPS TWO . FIRST THOUGH, LOOK TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT CARRYING ANY REVERSAL CONCEPTS— ” I WISH TO SELL ONE THOUSAND OF THESE PRODUCTS WITHIN SUCH AND SUCH A TIME” LOOK- DO YOU HAVE ANY HOOKS– LIKE” OH, THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE” OR ” NO ONE HAS EVER SOLD THAT MANY IN SUCH A SHORT TIME ” OR WHATEVER. ONCE YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO HIDDEN NEGATIVE ASPECTS– GO WITH THE POSITIVE. ONE NOTE THOUGH, I NEVER SAY I WANT, I ALWAYS WRITE” THANK YOU UNIVERSE FOR BRINGING ME

OR BETTER”. ONCE I HAVE PUT THIS OUT AS I HAVE CREATED IT— I LET IT GO— I HOLD MY INTENTION UP FOR THE UNIVERSE TO WITNESS AND ACT ON . I KNOW THIS MIGHT SOUND A LITTLE WOO–WOOO, BUT IT SO WORKS FOR ME. IT ALOWS ME TO STAY CENTERED AND DETACHED FROM THE OUTCOME– THAT WAY WHEN WHAT ARRIVES IS SO MUCH MORE THEN WHAT I CREATED –WELL THERE YOU ARE!!! I ALSO NEVER PLACE A SPECIFIC TIME— I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT THE UNIVERSE HAS A CLOCK– TIME IS JUST FOR US MORTALS.I JUST PLACE ALL IN THE NOW SINCE THE UNIVERSE IS ALWAYS IN THE NOW ( THERE IS NOTHING BUT THE NOW)

HOPE SOME OF THIS HELPS / YOU ARE DOING WONDERFUL. PLEASE WRITE AGAIN AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS GOING.

ALSO- I BELIEVE THIS WOULD BE EASY TO INCORPORATE INTO HELPING WITH YOU DREAM WORKING. JUST TAKE THE POSITIVE AND RUN THROUGH WITH YOU DREAM INTENT BEFORE GOING INTO THAT DREAM STATE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT KIND OF DREAM WORK YOU ARE DOING BUT I WOULD THINK USING THE PSTEC POSITIVE COULD EASILY INCREASE YOUR OUTCOME.

AND MY NEW FAVORITE PUN IS ” KEEP IT UP, YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK”

PEACE, CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Sam!

Hey, Cynthia, right on… good job!

I'll just add a couple things, but mostly just to support Cynthia's comments…

PSTEC is actually designed to encourage the recall of events, images, memories and feelings that are related… YES! Very cool because one of the biggest challenges of other modalities is “figuring” out the core issue or cause of the problem.

Well, guess what?

PSETC has that built in… yep, just plug 'n play.

So, what do you do when other events come to mind… you are right… just plug in the Click Track or EEF and click away to neutralize it.

Will others come up? Well, you know what? Only if needed. So, if they come up, respect the subconscious communication and clear it up.

Do you go back to the original event you were working on? I would just to test and see if that is clear too. If clear, check it “off your list.” Not clear? Plug in your Click Track and go to work on it… or, actually… let Tim work on it. :- )

On the PSTEC Positive, just follow the instructions on how to set the goal, but keep this in mind….

* You may find the original goal was not what is truly for your Highest Good… so be flexible and adjust.

* As you run the Positive Click Track with your goal, watch for other feelings that are not pleasant with the associated memories. You see, as we attempt to move toward our goal and we encounter something in our subconscious that is contrary, the sub will present it to us in effect saying, “Yo, buddy, that goal is in contrast to what we believe is best, so what do you want to do?” So, take that contrary memory and feeling and switch programs, pull out the Click Track or EEF and neutralize it. Then, I would reassess and see if the goal is still your highest desire.

* What to focus on for your goal, well, that's very individual, but use this very complex question to guide you… are you ready?

“Why?”

Yep, that's it, “Why?”

Keep asking why you desire something so you can get to the core of that desire, I believe and you will give yourself many reasons which will amplify the desire as well and focus on that.

But, with goals most important… experiment… have fun with it and be aware of what works best for you in Living Life.

Here's a good place for one of my favorite phrases that applies to both the “negative” and clearing as well as the positive and Living…

Nana I Ke Kumu! … Look to the source!

Aloha nui loa!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
          PSTEC User

Thanks for your comments Cynthia and Jeff.. I have had some even more interesting experiences with PSTEC and more memories that I had forgotten about which were obviously still bothering me.

I know it isn't like EFT as in energy work but can you use it surrogately? In particular I have a rather 'selfish' request… My daughter is 4 months old and still wakes up for 2 nightly feeds.. I ran the PSTEC twice the other day for this issue and cleared loads of birth trauma in relation to her birth. I was quite shocked as I thought I had 'put this to the back of my mind'. I was hoping this might have helped to shift something -but she still wakes up for 2 feeds and I am very tired… Any ideas?

With regard to the positive pstec.. I had set my goal of losing the baby weight and being a perfect size 12.. but I think what you are saying Jeff is why would I want to be a 12? Ie – to feel confident and attractive… so should I set my goal that I am confident and attractive?

Thanks for your comments Cynthia in relation to using the pstec with dream work – i hadn't thought of that… my dream work tends to be pre-cognitive in nature although I do also use dreams creatively to inspire me…its quite complicated in a way which is why I wrote a whole book about it!!

Thanks again

sam

Cynthia Hooper
            PSTEC User

HI SAM,

HOW WONDERFUL- A FOUR MONTH OLD- WHAT JOY!

I USE PSTEC MANY TIMES IN SURROGATE WORK, VERY EFFECTIVELY. JUST REMEMBER TO GET YOURSELF OUT OF THE WAY AND BECOME THE PERSON YOU ARE WORKING FOR/ON/WITH. YOU STATE THAT YOU USED PSTEC TWICE THE OTHER DAY: (YOUR WORDS)
              for this issue and cleared loads of birth trauma in relation to her birth. I was quite shocked as I thought I had 'put this to the back of my mind'. SO- QUESTION- WERE YOU WORKING ON YOUR BIRTH TRAUMA WITH DELIVERY OR YOUR DAUGHTERS? YOU SAY- I THOUGHT I HAD PUT THIS TO THE BACK OF MY MIND. (WHAT DOES THIS MEAN- TO THE BACK OF THE MIND?) I THINK WHEN I AM WORKING ( PLAYING) WITH AN ISSUE, I BRING IT UP INTO MY CONSCIOUS AWARENESS, ADDRESS ALL ASPECT THAT UNFOLD AND THEN RELEASE ALL

WHEN YOU SURROGATE FOR YOU DAUGHTER– GO IN— BE HER– EXPLORE-“-WHY” IS JEFF'S QUESTION—“IS THIS WAKING A NEED FOR ????? SECURITY, CONNECTING, IS THIS THAT SHE REALLY JUST IS HUNGRY? IS THIS SOME PAST LIFE ISSUE BEING PRESENTED THIS WAY? HAVE YOU TRIED KEEPING HER UP A LIITLE PAST HER REGULAR SLEEP TIME- JUST TO SHIFT THE PATTERN? HAVE YOU TRIED TAPPING HER INTO A SECURE PEACE FILLED STATE BEFORE SHE GOES DOWN FOR THE NIGHT? MY RILEY IS NOW A LITTLE OVER TWO– SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WOULD REALLY FIGHT THE SLEEP THINK WHEN SHE WAS A BABE– I WOULD JUST WALK HER AROUND THE HOUSE FOR FIVE OR SO MINUTES, AND MENTALLY TAP AS HER ON HER FOR HOW WONDERFUL SHE IS- HOW LOVED SHE IS- HOW PERFET ALL IS- WHAT BLESSINGS SHE CREATES FOR EVERYONE SHE ENCOUNTERS– HOW BEAUTIFUL TO SLEEP AND DREAM AND GROW AND TRANSFORM INTO ALL THAT IS MAGNIFICENT. RILEY WOULD GO FROM MAJOR MISS FUSSY TO DEEP DEEP SLEEP AMAZINGLY QUICKLY. WORKED EVERY TIME!! ALMOST ALWAYS SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT- LOTS OF 12 HOUR SLEEPS, VERY RARELY WOKE DURING THE NIGHT.

IN REGARDS TO THE GOAL SETTING– JEFF IS RIGHT– CHECK THE WHYS, CHECK THE PROGRAMMING– AND ONCE AGAIN'' SET THE GOAL AND- LET IT GO, LET IT FLOW , LET IT BE.

LET ME KNOW HOW IT ALL WORKS OUT AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR USE OF PSTEC WITH DREAMS.

PEACE. CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding
              PSTEC User

Thanks Cynthia – the dream work is somewhat on the back burner at the moment until she sleeps because I need the sleep in order to dream ;)

I started running the track for the lack of sleep and it was my experience of her birth which came up – what I mean to the 'back of my mind' was that the horrific memories had started to fade.. but of course with the click track they came back into my full experience.. I think I ran it about 3 times and I also worked on some of my daughters issues with the birth through feeling her energy.
                She actually 'sleeps' ok – its just that she wakes for several feeds still… bless her she is obviously growing lots..

I have continued running the click tracks to help clear the path to my goals – and am still surprised at the things that were blocking me ie – when a memory comes up and i think 'oh its not that – that was ages ago' – i allow myself to re-experience it and clear it and realise that it was blocking me! Strange how the subconscious works – in that it has no 'time' – everything that has happened is still happening now over and over and can have an effect..

I have found myself feeling more positive and making some different changes.. will check back in soon to update on the sleeping !!! :)

Sam

Cynthia Hooper
                PSTEC User

HI SAM-

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING WONDERFULLY WITH THIS MODALITY. THE SLEEP WILL COME AND THE DREAMS WILL FLOW!

AND- OH YES- when a memory comes up and i think 'oh its not that – that was ages ago' – i allow myself to re-experience it and clear it and realise that it was blocking me! Strange how the subconscious works -AMAZING THE POWER WE HOLD WITHIN OUR BEING THAT ALLOWS US TO CREATE AND HOLD ON TO ALL THESE PERCEPTIONS. OFTEN- I LOOK AND SAY. ” BUT THAT CAN NOT RELATE TO THIS ISSUE- IT IS SO DIFFERENT– W R O N G ! LOOK A LIITLE DEEPER, SWITCH YOU VIEW, COME AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT POINT IN THE HOLOGRAM, AND WOW- YEP- THERE WE ARE.

in that it has no 'time' – everything that has happened is still happening now over and over and can have an effect..THIS IS OUR GIFT- TO BE ABLE TO RE-CREATE THE NOW BY CLEARING ALL THE OLD ILLUSIONS .

SO HAPPY YOU ARE IN A MORE POSITIVE STATE AND MAKING GREAT CHANGES. ALWAYS LOOK TO THAT WHICH SERVES THE HIGHEST GOOD AND YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG.

KEEP CLICKING AND KISS THAT BABY GIRL FOR ME ( DO NOT KNOW HER NAME)

PEACE, CYNTHIA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.