Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Thanks Cynthia – the dream work is somewhat on the back burner at the moment until she sleeps because I need the sleep in order to dream ;)

I started running the track for the lack of sleep and it was my experience of her birth which came up – what I mean to the 'back of my mind' was that the horrific memories had started to fade.. but of course with the click track they came back into my full experience.. I think I ran it about 3 times and I also worked on some of my daughters issues with the birth through feeling her energy.
    She actually 'sleeps' ok – its just that she wakes for several feeds still… bless her she is obviously growing lots..

I have continued running the click tracks to help clear the path to my goals – and am still surprised at the things that were blocking me ie – when a memory comes up and i think 'oh its not that – that was ages ago' – i allow myself to re-experience it and clear it and realise that it was blocking me! Strange how the subconscious works – in that it has no 'time' – everything that has happened is still happening now over and over and can have an effect..

I have found myself feeling more positive and making some different changes.. will check back in soon to update on the sleeping !!! :)

Sam