Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Miscellaneous and Other Topics Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals Reply To: Compared with EFT… other memories coming up… thoughts on goals

Cynthia Hooper
PSTEC User

HI SAM-

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE DOING WONDERFULLY WITH THIS MODALITY. THE SLEEP WILL COME AND THE DREAMS WILL FLOW!

AND- OH YES- when a memory comes up and i think 'oh its not that – that was ages ago' – i allow myself to re-experience it and clear it and realise that it was blocking me! Strange how the subconscious works -AMAZING THE POWER WE HOLD WITHIN OUR BEING THAT ALLOWS US TO CREATE AND HOLD ON TO ALL THESE PERCEPTIONS. OFTEN- I LOOK AND SAY. ” BUT THAT CAN NOT RELATE TO THIS ISSUE- IT IS SO DIFFERENT– W R O N G ! LOOK A LIITLE DEEPER, SWITCH YOU VIEW, COME AT IT FROM A DIFFERENT POINT IN THE HOLOGRAM, AND WOW- YEP- THERE WE ARE.

in that it has no 'time' – everything that has happened is still happening now over and over and can have an effect..THIS IS OUR GIFT- TO BE ABLE TO RE-CREATE THE NOW BY CLEARING ALL THE OLD ILLUSIONS .

SO HAPPY YOU ARE IN A MORE POSITIVE STATE AND MAKING GREAT CHANGES. ALWAYS LOOK TO THAT WHICH SERVES THE HIGHEST GOOD AND YOU CAN NOT GO WRONG.

KEEP CLICKING AND KISS THAT BABY GIRL FOR ME ( DO NOT KNOW HER NAME)

PEACE, CYNTHIA