Reply To: Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)?

Forums Questions on PSTEC Packages PSTEC Level 1 Audio Package Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)? Reply To: Is there a difference between Level 1 (Self Help) and Level 1 (Therapists)?

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Hi Jeff..

I finally did get the email, but for some reason it took almost 14 hours. I must have a really slow connection :-)

Thank you for the explanation. Before I discovered this forum, I actually asked Tim a couple of question regarding which PSTEC product would be the best option for me and he mentioned the same thing you did. He thinks the upcoming package might suit me the best, as I don't really have any deep emotional trauma and such to erase. I am more interested in sort of installing new beliefs and patterns.

Actually, when I did my first tapping today, it was kind of hard to come up with some very negative event or memory from the past. I feel like I need to break through some self imposed limiting beliefs for sure, but there is not a strong sense of negativity around them. Just mild frustration I would say.

It was actually difficult to focus on that feeling while tapping… almost right from the beginning. Maybe I was too focused on following the instructions, but how can you not be? :-)
    tomas