Reply To: Procrastination
Quite alright… that's what this area if for… to help you and others too. So, I appreciate you posting here.
Ok, take each one of your statements…
1. I am afraid of my own power.
2. I will win and then lose whatever I gain.
3. I will be found out in the end to be a fraud.
Take these questions… difficult via email like this without immediate feedback, but do the best you can… and apply them to each of the 3 issues above. Let's start with #1 above…
* When was the last time you were afraid of your power? This would be a specific time and place that you felt afraid of this.
* If you can't think of a recent one or one in the past at all, is there a fear of your power in the future? (You see, it does not matter if it is in the past or future (aka memory vs. imagined event); as long as your mind has a representation of the fear)
* Why were you or are you afraid at that time? What could go wrong?
* Imagine that issue going wrong… how would you feel if it went wrong? Yes, imagine it going wrong completely… an utter failure… how would you feel at that “loser” moment?
* You say you were afraid; how do you know you were afraid?
Take the emotions/feelings and the images in your mind and ask some further questions…
* When did you feel like this in your life previously?
* Did you ever fear your abilities… your strength… your skills…your power?
* When you “flexed” your abilities and power in the past, what happened?
Here we are attempting to discover other representations within your mind…your subconscious… that give you evidence that it is not safe.
Again, a bit difficult using this forum method, but maybe can give you some methods to find clues.
Good job, by the way, thus far!!!!
Keep up the good work and, yes, keep clickin'!