Reply To: very quick, effective, and spectacular

Cynthia Hooper
PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. It is wonderful that you are using this method with your clients and I would love to hear some of your stories. I so agree that many times people perceive themselves as too busy to heal themselves- I feel it is more of the , ” I don't want to go there”- “It is too frightening or it is too painful”. ” I do not what to embrace the responsibility!”.

I wish every person knew and understood Socrates' dictum- that man of his own can not discern truth from falsehood and therefore all men always choose the good –that which they perceive as “good” at every given point in time. By this knowledge it becomes much simpler to address all of our created perceptions and illusions and release and forgive all.”Forgive them for they know not what they do” pertains to each of us.In Absolute Truth there is” no thing” to forgive.

I totally love your J.E.E.P!!

Keep up all the wonderful work you are doing. I completely enjoyed you choice of wording , ” .the more transparent we are, the better for everyone!”

THAT IS SO WHAT I WISH TO BE—- TRANSPARENT AND TRANSCENDED.

PEACE- Cynthia