very quick, effective, and spectacular

Forums General Discussions and Specific Issues Tell us About your PSTEC Story very quick, effective, and spectacular

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Cynthia Hooper
    PSTEC User

HI-
      I have written Tim several times, updating him on my work with his wonderful gift- I see this method as a true gift from God. I find that anytime I work with the positive or the negative- stuff just slides away. I often discover completely different aspects to the situation that I have gone in to work on.

I find this an especially effective tool when doing surrogate work on people. I would very much love to hear how all of you are progressing with Tim's wonderful blessing and am curious as to what types of perceptions , attitudes, emotions, or problem each of you have been clearing.

I find this method so very quick, effective, and spectacular. I find it is easy to work with a specific but just as easy to go in and clear all illusions of context.

Would love to hear how it works for you

Peace
      Cynthia

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for sharing…the more transparent we are, the better for everyone!

I have been using PSTEC for for past few months with clients that also come to me for EFT work.

I was led to PSTEC because I saw it as being even more simple than EFT when one is doing work on their own. I realize people perceive themselves as being too busy to help themselves heal, so when we can present tools that are very simple, well, the more likely they will use them and allow more J.E.E.P. into their lives…oh, sorry…(joy, excitement, enthusiasm, peace). :- )

In fact, PSTEC is so simple that a client of mine just a couple days ago mentioned that he finds himself resisting the use of PSTEC because “…it's too simple to work.” That was an emotional response, not a logical one. We are addressing this resistance using PSTEC on the resistance prior to using PSTEC on the “issue of the day.” More on that later.

I also have several stories of wonderful results with PSTEC and will share those very soon.

Thanks again for coming forth and sharing…I appreciate what you do…who you are!

Aloha!

Jeff

Cynthia Hooper
        PSTEC User

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your reply. It is wonderful that you are using this method with your clients and I would love to hear some of your stories. I so agree that many times people perceive themselves as too busy to heal themselves- I feel it is more of the , ” I don't want to go there”- “It is too frightening or it is too painful”. ” I do not what to embrace the responsibility!”.

I wish every person knew and understood Socrates' dictum- that man of his own can not discern truth from falsehood and therefore all men always choose the good –that which they perceive as “good” at every given point in time. By this knowledge it becomes much simpler to address all of our created perceptions and illusions and release and forgive all.”Forgive them for they know not what they do” pertains to each of us.In Absolute Truth there is” no thing” to forgive.

I totally love your J.E.E.P!!

Keep up all the wonderful work you are doing. I completely enjoyed you choice of wording , ” .the more transparent we are, the better for everyone!”

THAT IS SO WHAT I WISH TO BE—- TRANSPARENT AND TRANSCENDED.

PEACE- Cynthia

Jeff Harding

Hi Cynthia,

Thanks for reading and “chatting.”

Ah, very true, there is resistance to healing or even looking at issues…it's a very common issue for all of us. So, most times, I will have the person address the resistance in various ways to move the resistance aside before proceeding with PSTEC on the issue that they desire to work on. This helps to “grease the skids” and makes the clearing method work much more quickly and with less effort.

Here's an interesting story…a bit long because of the added resistance complex, but I believe worth the read…(all names, of course, changed for privacy)…

“Janice” experienced some severe trauma as a young girl. Now, I agree, all events that steal our personal peace from us and anchor us to an emotion other than J.E.E.P., are traumatic and must be addressed with PSTEC or another “uncoupling” tool.

Well, most people would consider Janice's events as highly traumatic from the human experience level because most of the events involved physical, sexual, mental and emotional pain.

One particular event involved physical abuse of her mother, of her and there was also a visible display of blood on the walls of the hallway…not a pretty site, especially for a 6-7 year old little girl.

We had done some work using EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) on the event and lowered the fear aspect surrounding this event, but some aspects still remained.

After the session where we did some work, she displayed resistance…she injured herself thereby preventing us from getting together for a couple weeks as scheduled and she questioned if she should heal these issues that she had lived with for decades.

Janice Finds Resistance Within Herself
            So, with the help of a friend and spiritual adviser, she identified with a part of her that was afraid to heal. When we did a session, I asked her to connect with this part of her again and we began a series of questions. She discovered that this part (“Brad”) of her was fearful that healing meant she was trying to expel him from her very being. We addressed Brad and reassured him that she only desired to be in harmony with him and wished no harm to him. She appreciated how he helped her survive the 10 years of abuse…hey, she was alive and actually over twenty years into a lovely marriage. The threat from family was over, but Brad was also in a heightened state of alert.

*** Note: You could look at this as a sub-personality or any other form as you wish…she wished to address this part of herself in a way that was mutually beneficial to all parts of her. I follow and “agree” not only with someone's intention, but with their mental images and representations.***

Clearing the Resistance
            We did some EFT on her as surrogate with Brad. She was able to communicate with Brad and “negotiate” that she would call upon him when she needed strength to overcome threats in her life. That she could determine when she was threatened, but if she missed something in her life that was threatening, that he would warn her and she would “consult” with him and pay attention to his communication. Brad also needed reassurance in a physical way (very common for the subconscious) and said an entry in her journal that talked about her objective of being in harmony and not expelling him would satisfy him and keep him at peace.

She did the journal entry and we got together at another time to do some more work.

Enter PSTEC
            Very little resistance at the next session. She consulted with Brad and he was ok with the work we were about to do. So, I pulled out PSTEC Click Track 1 and we worked on that terrible event I mentioned above. This time the prevailing feeling was one of sadness. Janice tuned into the event and the feelings as she played the Click Track 1.

After the Click Track was over, she removed the headphones…looked at me…then she said, “Yeah, I want a copy of that!”

I asked her about her level of distress on the event and she said not only was the sadness and the fear down to zero, but she had a difficult time even conjuring up the images. She knew there was a memory, but the intensity over it was gone.

So, some great points here:
            * Address the resistance before tackling the issue with PSTEC…you could even use PSTEC on the resistance. In Janice's case, the resistance feelings would be fear and she could even use the image of Brad.
            * Remember, there may be various aspects. Like Janice's case, there were various images involved that were intense plus two main feelings, fear and sadness. Will another aspect crop up later? Sure, it might, if so, just pull out the Click Track again and focus on the specifics that are coming up.
            * Pay attention to all representations (thoughts, beliefs, images, sounds…anything!) no matter how far-fetched or even unrelated they seem. Grab them and use your PSTEC on them!

Hey, I hope that was worth the read!

Thanks for the opening to share that story about the use of PSTEC.

Take care…keep clicking…hugs and aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC User

Hi Jeff
              You words are amazing, to say the least All of you are a godsend to me, I' likle a sponge to all of this pstec, it' a little overwhelming, it' like you have to research it all then try to figure out how to start and what to start with.

feeling all over the board but glad to be here
              much love
              anna

Jeff Harding

… just one step at a time… one memory at a time… get to know how to use PSTEC first… allow your subconscious mind (and your conscious mind) to become acclimated with the idea of the use of PSTEC as well as the idea of letting things go… the idea of change.

Most importantly, from a good friend of mine…

“Self Awareness without Self Kindness is Self Abuse.”
                Dana St. Claire, Maylaigh Ministries
                http://www.maylaigh.org

Be patient… be gentle… take your time.

Aloha!

Jeff

Cynthia Hooper
                PSTEC User

Hi-
                  Sorry- I mean releasing the attachment to, the clinging and craving to the positive– in the sense of just letting go all to transcend from a personal hook of perception.
                  On the negative side- it remains the same– although the release from our perceived problems brings us closer and closer to Jeff's J.E.E.P.
                  Hope this makes some sense.
                  PEACE CYNTHIA

Jeff Harding

Hey Cynthia,

Nice reply and a wonderful and succinct post…beautiful!

Attachments (clinging) and Aversions (fear and avoiding)…wonderful places to discover our limitations or hang ups; whether they are related to negative or positive (just words)…again, good points Cynthia!

Also, in regards to J.E.E.P. (joy, excitement, enthusiasm, peace), there is one exception. True joy and peace are easy; I have never felt those ever come with any attachment or aversion. Ah, but excitement and enthusiasm can be the exception and here's my test. If you have excitement about, say a new business project, and you wish to determine if it is from inspiration or ego, ask yourself this question: If the project does not turn out as I intended (or whatever your desire is), how would I feel? Do you feel fear, anger, frustration…anything but J.E.E.P.? Hhhhhmmm, it's worth a closer look because most likely it comes from ego and you may want to clear away some of the “junk” before making your next move.

Anth, very good points as well. Quite often when I guide someone along, we end up on a completely different path (the true subconscious path that needs healing) than we intended (our consciously intended and intellectual path). Also, you are right, When we huli the bowl…dump the stones (attachments and aversions or “negatives”) from our bowl of light, then the light (positive and even possibilities) can shine through…the light of our inspiration … and that's exactly what you are talking about and what you are doing…good job!

Huh… huli the bowl?…stones from my bowl?…the bowl of light? What in the kahuna is this guy talking about? Take a look at this short video about the Bowl of Light.

Keep clickin'…hugs and aloha!

Jeff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.