Reply To: very quick, effective, and spectacular

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hey Cynthia,

Nice reply and a wonderful and succinct post…beautiful!

Attachments (clinging) and Aversions (fear and avoiding)…wonderful places to discover our limitations or hang ups; whether they are related to negative or positive (just words)…again, good points Cynthia!

Also, in regards to J.E.E.P. (joy, excitement, enthusiasm, peace), there is one exception. True joy and peace are easy; I have never felt those ever come with any attachment or aversion. Ah, but excitement and enthusiasm can be the exception and here's my test. If you have excitement about, say a new business project, and you wish to determine if it is from inspiration or ego, ask yourself this question: If the project does not turn out as I intended (or whatever your desire is), how would I feel? Do you feel fear, anger, frustration…anything but J.E.E.P.? Hhhhhmmm, it's worth a closer look because most likely it comes from ego and you may want to clear away some of the “junk” before making your next move.

Anth, very good points as well. Quite often when I guide someone along, we end up on a completely different path (the true subconscious path that needs healing) than we intended (our consciously intended and intellectual path). Also, you are right, When we huli the bowl…dump the stones (attachments and aversions or “negatives”) from our bowl of light, then the light (positive and even possibilities) can shine through…the light of our inspiration … and that's exactly what you are talking about and what you are doing…good job!

Huh… huli the bowl?…stones from my bowl?…the bowl of light? What in the kahuna is this guy talking about? Take a look at this short video about the Bowl of Light.

Keep clickin'…hugs and aloha!

Jeff