Reply To: PSTEC Positive and Pictures

Jeff Harding
PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

It depends upon what you are doing with the picture… if you are just staring at it, then it can be very ineffective.

PSTEC Positive is about helping to manifest a desired outcome whether it's a physical outcome or one within your mind, such as a certain characteristic or behavior…. or shift in belief.

So, basically, it's an imagined scenario so this is where using the imagination comes in and the stronger your imagination that you employ here… WITH conviction…  the quicker and more enjoyable your results.

We are programmed with limitations of such a wide variety and with such a comprehensive mix of stimulants and reminders that it's a wonder to me that we function at all… actually, it is quite a wonder. :- ) … but very encouraging too because imagine what you can do when employing ALL your resources!!  Cool, yah!

So, because when we were young and immature, we allowed just about EVERYTHING to come into our mind and help to form our mind model.  And, now, out of habit and belief, we CONTINUE listening to the same set of stimulants and reminders of our limitations (i.e. same garbage in, garbage out).

How do we make changes?

Sometimes, we have to take it one step at a time… one issue at a time… one level at a time.

But, something that is essential here whether you use words or imagined pictures or physical pictures… you must infuse emotion into your imagined outcome… that is not only the glue that allows memories from decades ago to seem as if they are happening in our minds now (that's the illusion), but they can also propel the sub to help you with your desire!

Do you see why the sub is so important?  It can work 24/7 and can bring to bear not only all the knowledge and experience you have ever had, but, some say, even bring to bear other resources that we still do not fully understand… I believe because we think too much (we have erroneously said thinking is all that matters) which is one of those limitations  :- ) …. !!!

Take that picture, but EXPAND IT!  Make it real… imagine that as a new event happening… RIGHT NOW!  How would you feel?  What would you do for yourself with it or around it?  What would you do for others?  What would it enable you to do for yourself and others in addition to what you can do today?

Now, the feelings does not have to be this overwhelming, adrenaline pumping emotion… no, no, no; how limited is that?  It can simply be a peaceful hum… feel the tingling overwhelm you … maybe a heart opening joy!  Remember J.E.E.P.?  Most of my experience is “J” and “P” and the two “E's” are not only lesser in time, but also not the type that come from a quick roller coaster ride at the amusement park (which, by the way, it ok too).

So, explore this… not because you HAVE to achieve something… explore it to find new feelings… new emotions … new relationships, not only with others (very cool, yes), but with yourself.

PSTEC is about finding the freedom of FULL expression… not just getting a better parking place or even a new car (although it can be),but about finding your True Self.  A part of that Self is the sub… find that harmony… make that part of you… that part that perceives things differently… give that part it's full right to Life because when you do, then you are more in harmony within and that just makes your ability to allow your True Self to have free reign in Life and, for me, that's what it's all about!

Aloha!

Jeff

PS You mentioned, “If the SubC only thinks in words…”
    I'm not sure where you came up with that conclusion, but, no, the sub communicates with words, emotions/feelings, images, movies, ideas… a wide range of methods.