PSTEC Positive and Pictures

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

I'm curious to know if there is any thought that PSTEC Positive might work by using a photograph of a specific goal instead of words? If the SubC only thinks in words, I would say not. But I do know there is a part of the brain that thinks in pictures. Is it possible for PSTEC to work in that way?

God's peace, Dixie

Jeff Harding
      PSTEC Pro and Forum Moderator

Hi Dixie,

It depends upon what you are doing with the picture… if you are just staring at it, then it can be very ineffective.

PSTEC Positive is about helping to manifest a desired outcome whether it's a physical outcome or one within your mind, such as a certain characteristic or behavior…. or shift in belief.

So, basically, it's an imagined scenario so this is where using the imagination comes in and the stronger your imagination that you employ here… WITH conviction…  the quicker and more enjoyable your results.

We are programmed with limitations of such a wide variety and with such a comprehensive mix of stimulants and reminders that it's a wonder to me that we function at all… actually, it is quite a wonder. :- ) … but very encouraging too because imagine what you can do when employing ALL your resources!!  Cool, yah!

So, because when we were young and immature, we allowed just about EVERYTHING to come into our mind and help to form our mind model.  And, now, out of habit and belief, we CONTINUE listening to the same set of stimulants and reminders of our limitations (i.e. same garbage in, garbage out).

How do we make changes?

Sometimes, we have to take it one step at a time… one issue at a time… one level at a time.

But, something that is essential here whether you use words or imagined pictures or physical pictures… you must infuse emotion into your imagined outcome… that is not only the glue that allows memories from decades ago to seem as if they are happening in our minds now (that's the illusion), but they can also propel the sub to help you with your desire!

Do you see why the sub is so important?  It can work 24/7 and can bring to bear not only all the knowledge and experience you have ever had, but, some say, even bring to bear other resources that we still do not fully understand… I believe because we think too much (we have erroneously said thinking is all that matters) which is one of those limitations  :- ) …. !!!

Take that picture, but EXPAND IT!  Make it real… imagine that as a new event happening… RIGHT NOW!  How would you feel?  What would you do for yourself with it or around it?  What would you do for others?  What would it enable you to do for yourself and others in addition to what you can do today?

Now, the feelings does not have to be this overwhelming, adrenaline pumping emotion… no, no, no; how limited is that?  It can simply be a peaceful hum… feel the tingling overwhelm you … maybe a heart opening joy!  Remember J.E.E.P.?  Most of my experience is “J” and “P” and the two “E's” are not only lesser in time, but also not the type that come from a quick roller coaster ride at the amusement park (which, by the way, it ok too).

So, explore this… not because you HAVE to achieve something… explore it to find new feelings… new emotions … new relationships, not only with others (very cool, yes), but with yourself.

PSTEC is about finding the freedom of FULL expression… not just getting a better parking place or even a new car (although it can be),but about finding your True Self.  A part of that Self is the sub… find that harmony… make that part of you… that part that perceives things differently… give that part it's full right to Life because when you do, then you are more in harmony within and that just makes your ability to allow your True Self to have free reign in Life and, for me, that's what it's all about!

Aloha!

Jeff

PS You mentioned, “If the SubC only thinks in words…”
        I'm not sure where you came up with that conclusion, but, no, the sub communicates with words, emotions/feelings, images, movies, ideas… a wide range of methods.

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

I dunno where I got the idea that the SubC only thinks in words. I guess I made it up!
          Dixie

Meghan Saunders
          PSTEC User

Hey Dixie how are you?
            I don't know if you have a program to do it in but I use photoshop to make a collage of 'a concept' goal I want — I then add words. 
            I use my 'picture' with the tapping Positive Click Tracks.
            Meghan

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC User

Wow, Meghan! That sounds like exactly what I might be looking for!

God's peace,

Dixie

Meghan Saunders
              PSTEC User

I just have to post a message here because I got a WONDERFUL email from Miss Dixie this morning.

Exactly 8 weeks ago Dixie posted this question.  We took our conversation offline, I got the concept of what her goal was and I made a photo collage representing this goal for Dixie.  She clearly did the homework after getting the image…. I think it helped her ramp up and then she took it on her own — clearly!

Today — she told me she met her goal PLUS got a bunch of other bonuses to go with it.  AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL.

Congratulations Dixie!

And YES — most certainly — with proof — this method WORKS with PSTEC Positive!@!!
                Meghan

Jeff Harding
                PSTEC User

Thanks so much! My goodness, was it really only 8 weeks ago that I posed this question? It seems a life time ago! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing?!

Meghan did help me by making a photo collage of a trip I was working to earn through the company I work with. In order to accomplish the trip, I had to hit specific targets and at the time, it seemed impossible.

I worked with Jeff Harding, too, the weeks preceding this, and he helped me greatly with certain blocks I needed to get through using the CT tracks. Then, we added in positive statements with the PP tracks. Finally, I added the photo collage to my PP tracks and used that for a while, too.

And although it was down to the wire, I was able to actually beat my goal and earn the top tier of the incentive trip, which included an additional person to attend with me, as well as bonus “play money” for the trip.

What fun! And yes, what confirmation that PP works!

God's peace, Dixie
                  Hi Dixie

How inspirational, just loved reading this thread.  And congratulations on surpassing yourself, go Dixie!

By the way, I think you have a GREAT attitude, always willing to help or offer support on this forum, wherever you can – what goes around comes around and you definitely deserve your success.  Here's to more of the same and even greater things coming your way.

Ani
                  Thanks so much!
                  Dixie

Jeff Harding

Aloha All…

I wanted to congratulate Dixie, but not for the obvious.  Yes, she earned her way to something that very few in her company achieve… it is incredible when you know the barriers she had to transcend and, of course, she and everyone watching is very excited and happy for her… very inspiring as well.

I want to add the subtle and hidden points of her path that she walked the past couple months without giving away private details.  So, I am going to give you some generic keys that I noticed while she walked this path…
                    Persistence – One of the aspects of Dixie's journey here that came about was her persistence in not only using PSTEC in the prescribed way, but also being open to using it in some different ways… the ways that were best for her.

…which brings me to the second aspect…
                    Openness (Open Minded) – As I said above, she was open to doing whatever it took… she continued using the PSTEC tools, even when she was “stuck” or it seemed hopeless.  When you come up against a deadline imposed by others, it is very, very easy to give up, but, again, she persisted and was OPEN to the process of manifesting and allowing abundance in her life.

But, more importantly, she was open to the idea that she was attached and hanging onto old, tired, dis-empowering emotions, beliefs and behaviors.  She was willing to look Within and ask, where did that come from?… and then let it go.  Very courageous, actually!

… lastly…
                    Always Had the Answer – Dixie now realized that the power to change or, what I enjoy more, the power to allow unlimited potential, is all within her.  Yes, her and I met on the phone a couple times, but the Answer was Within her… I pointed out some things to target with her PSTEC CT and PP and then she ran with it while persisting and being open along the way.

Oh, I'm sure not all Dixie's moments on this path were filled with persistence and openness… of course not … that's too easy.  But, she faced the issues that came up rather than conforming.  In her communication with her subconscious, she used her Conscious Will to choose change… no matter what… and she found the Answer Within… the Answer that was there all along.

She just had to be open and persistent in uncovering that Truth.
                    So, re-read this discussion thread… not for technical details or the “how to”… no, don't go there.. .get out of your head.

Re-read this about her attitude and what aspects she applied as she walked this path to freedom.

Good Job, Dixie!!!

Mahalo for the great example!!

Aloha!

Jeff

Jeff Harding
                    PSTEC User

<3
                      Dixie

Jeff Harding

Hey Tim has a tutorial on PSTEC for blushing.  :- )
                        Jeff

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.