Reply To: PSTEC Positive and Pictures

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Thanks so much! My goodness, was it really only 8 weeks ago that I posed this question? It seems a life time ago! Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing?!

Meghan did help me by making a photo collage of a trip I was working to earn through the company I work with. In order to accomplish the trip, I had to hit specific targets and at the time, it seemed impossible.

I worked with Jeff Harding, too, the weeks preceding this, and he helped me greatly with certain blocks I needed to get through using the CT tracks. Then, we added in positive statements with the PP tracks. Finally, I added the photo collage to my PP tracks and used that for a while, too.

And although it was down to the wire, I was able to actually beat my goal and earn the top tier of the incentive trip, which included an additional person to attend with me, as well as bonus “play money” for the trip.

What fun! And yes, what confirmation that PP works!

God's peace, Dixie
    Hi Dixie

How inspirational, just loved reading this thread.  And congratulations on surpassing yourself, go Dixie!

By the way, I think you have a GREAT attitude, always willing to help or offer support on this forum, wherever you can – what goes around comes around and you definitely deserve your success.  Here's to more of the same and even greater things coming your way.

Ani
    Thanks so much!
    Dixie