Reply To: Money Programming

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Hi Meghan…

It's so good to hear this….!
    seeing your note has put joy in my heart and a big smile on my face… :-)

Yes, money is an interesting area to tap on, as it encompasses so many aspects ranging from our spiritual conceptions, to our self concepts and relationships with others, as so much of what you brought up had been concerned with…

It's good to know you received some of the answers you were seeking and are now able to move forward, freed to do some work in this area now…  I can't tell you how happy that makes me, and I know you'll do great as you move ahead with this…

Please feel free to let me know if you run into any obstacles you might want some help with, and to share any successes you have as you move forward, won't you…?

Personally, I'm always surprised at the memories that surface that reveal just how my own beliefs around money got installed. Even the ones that I'm aware of seem to take on more depth and even greater significance when they're about to be released.

I find there's greater insight and clarity that happens in particular at that time, rather than “that's what mom always said”, or “that's what my step-dad always did”… It's more like I become more aware of my awareness, of my agreement, of that specific moment in time in my personal life's journey when I decided to buy in and the ideas and beliefs were suddenly transferred to me and magically became mine…

So, thanks for the note, Meghan… it's much appreciated…

I'll probably post some more in this area of the forum soon, as it is as it is an area that most people experience difficulty with, and it is something I'm trained in and is a specialty I provide guidance and coaching in…  until then…

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn
    http://www.liftoffcoaching.com