Money Programming

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Harding
    PSTEC User

Wow…

I can't believe this discussion area on Abundance, Success, and Prosperity Issues is totally empty…

We'll have to do something about that… let's get this train started and out of the station…!

To begin with, there is a money program that's running inside your mind, right there under the surface….

This money program determines what kind of jobs that you have, how much you get paid, what kind of clothes, cars, house, partner, etc. you choose in this life…

This money program is always turned on and running there, beneath the surface, and most of what you now believe about money started by what you observed and were taught, and from the decisions and agreements you made about what things meant, when you were just a small child…

Those ideas that you got started simply as things you observed, the way you thought the world was, and accepted without question, and from what you overheard from those who were older, the “big people” in your life…

Your parents had viewpoints and feelings about money that you watched and observed, and through your curiosity and attention to what they said and their feelings they passed these beliefs down to you…

Those money beliefs are still there, running under the surface, and while we tend to think they are just things that happened and are just old memories, they are actually how your money programs got installed and still affect you today.

If you want to change your money challenges and improve your financial situation, you need to explore these beliefs and these feelings about money, let the memories surface up, and look at where you picked up your money beliefs.

Look at your parents and how they felt about money, what it was you observed, and from those observations and experiences what was it that you decided was the way money worked in the world.

Remember, the ideas you had when you were 3,4, or 5 were made up by the child that you once were, and that child is still there, running things all the time now, inside of you. Until you revisit those experiences and release the emotional charge, and finally install a new money program, that program that's been running is going to remain running there under the surface, and if you want your financial situation to change, you need to take a look under the surface and what this programming is that's installed, and change it, as your financial situation isn't going to change much at all, though you might feel relief from the stress and other areas of your life that you click track on to drain the emotional charge on, until you do..

If you're interested in working with someone one on one to change your inner financial programming, visit my website and request a free strategy session. I am a trained Money Breakthrough Coach and the work that I do is even more powerful with the use of the PSTEC tools to release the old money programs running under the surface and to install the new programming you really want installed for the financial abundance that you desire and truly deserve in your life… get a new financial life, the one you desire, release those inner blocks, and…

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn
      http://www.liftoffcoaching.com

Meghan Saunders
      PSTEC User

Hello Glenn — thanks for starting this off.

On an intellectual level — I fully understand that I have a money program running and that it was installed — A LONG time ago. I'm running 45's in a digital era. I completely understand how my beliefs got installed & reconfirmed hundreds of times & in fact my parent still likes to remind me of these beliefs weekly to daily. I KNOW exactly where my beliefs come from. My mind is filled with irksome cliches regarding money.

I know that I have to POS click track on the beliefs in order to tip the scales and this may take some time since there are a lot of years piled on one side.

I've enjoyed my use of pstec, I have unraveled a lot of non-sense… however — this is an area that is — my ringer. 1) I am having a hard time accessing ages 0-5 for the emotions/feelings/memories that need to be neutralized. I know the emotion is FEAR. 2) When I collapse this belief

> when I finally break through this barrier — & change happens — who will I be???? or who will I become??? Again — FEAR. 3) What would life be like if I didn't have 'this problem' that I KNOW so well. I get it that this is a comfort zone and that a negative comfort zone is perceived by my subcon as more safe & comfortable than a positive CHANGE that could be a really positive????????????? What would I dwell on if this was no longer an issue. 4) FEAR, — what if people do not like me or talk badly about me because I have money or have nice things? Some people I know do not like people with money — especially wealth.

I am finding it challenging to get the break through I seek in this category.

Meghan Saunders

Jeff Harding
        PSTEC User

Meghan said, “On an intellectual level — I fully understand that I have a money program running and that it was installed — A LONG time ago. I'm running 45's in a digital era. I completely understand how my beliefs got installed & reconfirmed hundreds of times & in fact my parent still likes to remind me of these beliefs weekly to daily. I KNOW exactly where my beliefs come from. My mind is filled with irksome cliches regarding money.”

Girl! We must be twins of different mothers!

God's peace, Dixie
          Hi Meghan,

Thanks for sharing how your money beliefs have been operating in your life, how they've been installed and triggered, and what your concerns are.

You mentioned having to Positive Click Track on the beliefs and that's a good thing, of course, however, everything you mention has to do with fears and concerns, with negative emotions and insecurities, all of which have emotional charges to them and which need to be neutralized first.

What I would suggest is to work with the free Basic Click Tracks on all these money beliefs and concerns which you find coming up. Click on every last one of them and bring the charge that you feel down to at least a 1 and preferably 0.

As Tim mentions in his documentation that comes with the Click Tracks and in the Get Anything You Want The Easy Way material – it is the free Click Tracks which are used to drain and remove the negative emotional charge away from the memories, but it doesn't remove the memories from you.

So, you'll still be you. You'll still be Meghan, and you'll still have your memories. But you'll find that when you think of them, that you're no longer controlled by the emotional component that used to be associated with those negative memories, and whatever your mom does or doesn't do will no longer trigger you or any bad feelings that used to come up. Instead, you'll be able to see things objectively rather than with old habits of thinking and emotionally.

When you are free from automatic reactions, and can view your past with a sense of relaxation and ease, then you'll be able to move forward making choices that you will work better for you, and at that point you can install new and empowering money beliefs. Make sense…?

So, the first thing to do, is to work on the old memories, emotions, and money beliefs, using only the Click Tracks that are designed specifically for this. That would be the free Basic Click Tracks primarily. While you could use the EEF tracks, and the Accelerator tracks, I wouldn't complicate things at this point. Just keep it simple, and use the free Basic click tracks to neutralize and remove the emotional charge from the memories you have that come up around the issue of money that you are aware of

Keep a list of the issues you work on as you proceed.

You may find that you may need to Click Track on a particular memory for two or three consecutive days, if the resistance is very powerful and feelings quite deep. But it's the click tracks that do all the work, you just focus on the memories and the emotions one by one, letting them release their power in your life as you listen and tap, as you know one thing for sure – they do not empower you and they don't serve you well.

As you mentioned, these current beliefs are not beliefs you would choose were you given the chance to chose your beliefs. In fact, were you given the option I think we both know you'd most certainly choose beliefs that would serve you much better, and you'd choose beliefs that would only empower you…yes? Well, this is your chance. But the first step is always to remove any existing negative emotional charge, and don't jump ahead in the process of changing or installing anything until this first step has been done…that's how it works… okay?

This is most important, and will make all the difference for you. Start by focusing only on working with the free Basic Click track #1 on every issue that comes up, and keep track of them as you go. Once you have them all handled and there's no longer a charge to any of them as you move forward, then you can move on to the next step of the process, but not until you do this… got it?

Personally, I save the free Basic Click track #2 for memories that are a bit more resistant. If an issue isn't responding after a minimum of three passes with the Basic Click Track #1 (though I usually do more, to be honest) then I'll give it a pass or two using Click Track #2, and that usually does it. Though I have used the EEF tracks, I've found my most effective work so far has all been accomplished with the free Basic Click Tracks #1 & #2 for the release and resolution of any charges attached to any memories from the past.

As far as “trying” to bring up memories from ages 0 – 5, you don't really need to spend any time being concerned about that. Honestly. Just “go with the flow” and enjoy the journey. Relax and simply trust your subconscious to show you what issues are important to work on right now, and acknowledge and appreciate what it's willing to show you.

As you go about releasing the negative charges from the memories that you can recall, your subconscious will begin to feel safer and to trust you and will begin show you related memories and associations in the way that will allow you to work through and resolve issues you may have in this area in the fastest way that's possible for you… not for anyone else, but specifically for you.

Allow the subconscious to do what it does, and accept that it always knows what it's doing, and understand this – the subconscious doesn't like being second guessed. When you try to figure things out consciously about how things should happen and in what order, essentially telling the subconscious how to do it's job… the only thing that happens is you're met with resistance.

So, relax and enjoy, becoming free is a pleasure…! It's like going outside on a nice spring day and smelling the air, fresh and clean again, after being cooped up all winter… who knows what you'll do once your out there, but you just know it's gonna be fun…!

Think of this the same way. Go ahead and take on the challenge and set yourself free, there is nothing to fear, there's no danger at all, only good things await you,

If you find you've actually released all the emotional charges using the free Basic Click Tracks, but sense there's still something there under the surface, that's what the Acceleration Tracks are for. Just listen to the long or short relaxation Acceleration tracks a few times and if there's anything still there under the surface, listening to these tracks a few times will prompt your subconscious to bring it up to your awareness for resolution and release by you… and if nothing comes up, just accept that there's nothing there to be worked on.

By this point, you'll most certainly be ready to begin considering installing some new, more empowering beliefs… and when the time comes perhaps we can talk a bit about this…

So, I hope this has touched on the various items you brought up and has addressed them for you thoroughly.
          Relax and remember, this is all about releasing all of the bad stuff, the stuff you wish hadn't happened in your life. So, have fun knowing a new and better life is what lays ahead… let go of any fears or apprehension and just enjoy the trip… great thing are ahead waiting for you…!

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn

P.S. The long or short Acceleration Tracks are also to be used when your mind needs a break, when you've been at the Click Tracking for a bit too long and need to relax and hit the reset button – just a little tip there for you.
          Meghan —

Glenn said, “So, the first thing to do, is to work on the old memories, emotions, and money beliefs, using only the Click Tracks that are designed specifically for this.”

I thought I cleared a lot of this parental patterning. But, when I've used the POS tracks, the resistance comes up. That's when stuff starts bubbling up to the service and then I have to go back to the CTs. I have the EEFs and the ATT tracks, and I have found that when I use them, new memories and new junk comes up — different aspects, perhaps — that I can get rid of.

Then, back to the POS tracks!

It seems to be a process.

God's peace,
          Dixie
          Glenn said, “P.S. The long or short Acceleration Tracks are also to be used when your mind needs a break, when you've been at the Click Tracking for a bit too long and need to relax and hit the reset button – just a little tip there for you.”

Really? I use the ATT Relaxation tracks all the time, not just when I need a break. Usually that's when I close out my night.

Dixie
          Dixie said, “I use the ATT Relaxation tracks all the time, not just when I need a break. Usually that's when I close out my night.” Hmmmm, well, which is it, Dixie? All the time, or when you close out your night? Those are two different things, and as such, each would require being responded to differently… but let me see what I can do to help you here, in any case –

At the beginning of both the long and short relaxation acceleration tracks, Tim says the following – “This is the relaxational accelerator, which you can listen to to get the best results with PSTEC, whilst at the same time, allowing your mind some space and time to relax, as well.”

As far as “using them all the time”, I'm not sure what you mean by that, although I can point out as well that Tim has clearly stated – “on their own, the accelerator tracks are not designed to resolve problems. That is done by the other PSTEC tracks.”

In addition, here is some other information which Tim has provided in the instructions provided in the audio that came along with the acceleration click tracks regarding their use –

“There are two accelerator tracks and they’re very different. One has tapping and one doesn’t. The first is relaxational. By which I mean it’s literally just my voice talking and giving some very simple instructions to follow as you or whoever you’re using it with just relax and take a breather from tapping.”

“Now, if the click tracks are found to be very tiring, and if a bit of a rest afterward seems like a good idea, then you can use the relaxational based accelerator. It’s designed to calm the mind, providing an easier finish to any PSTEC-based session.”

and…

“Remember, some people find the normal PSTEC click tracks quite tiring, and under those circumstances you may choose to use the relaxational accelerator after any PSTEC session.”

I hope this short little review has provided the insight and/or the refresher that you were looking for….

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn
          I use them often at the end of each session (if I have time) & in addition, at night. If I'm not mistaken, he says we can use them any time we wish, and most especially at the end of a tapping session.

So the answer is “both!”

Dixie
          Great..!. I think I nailed it then… ;-)

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn

Meghan Saunders
          PSTEC User

Thanks Glenn — I've got a plan & have focus!! Thanks for the encouragement.

Meghan

Jeff Harding
            PSTEC User

Hi Meghan…

It's so good to hear this….!
              seeing your note has put joy in my heart and a big smile on my face… :-)

Yes, money is an interesting area to tap on, as it encompasses so many aspects ranging from our spiritual conceptions, to our self concepts and relationships with others, as so much of what you brought up had been concerned with…

It's good to know you received some of the answers you were seeking and are now able to move forward, freed to do some work in this area now…  I can't tell you how happy that makes me, and I know you'll do great as you move ahead with this…

Please feel free to let me know if you run into any obstacles you might want some help with, and to share any successes you have as you move forward, won't you…?

Personally, I'm always surprised at the memories that surface that reveal just how my own beliefs around money got installed. Even the ones that I'm aware of seem to take on more depth and even greater significance when they're about to be released.

I find there's greater insight and clarity that happens in particular at that time, rather than “that's what mom always said”, or “that's what my step-dad always did”… It's more like I become more aware of my awareness, of my agreement, of that specific moment in time in my personal life's journey when I decided to buy in and the ideas and beliefs were suddenly transferred to me and magically became mine…

So, thanks for the note, Meghan… it's much appreciated…

I'll probably post some more in this area of the forum soon, as it is as it is an area that most people experience difficulty with, and it is something I'm trained in and is a specialty I provide guidance and coaching in…  until then…

Happy Click Tracking…!

Glenn

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.