Reply To: Easy way and weight loss

Jeff Harding
PSTEC User

Hi Jeff

Thank you for your reply… I have listened to the audios a few times and took a few notes – I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to be writing down. I know Tim gives a few suggestions re the weight loss but none of them seemed to ring true.. Its like if I say those things about it being easy / effortless to lose weight – I am lying because I have been trying for 5 years so if it was easy I wouldn't still be in the same place!!

I've tried running my general feeling of frustration with the weight loss several times but although it negates the feeling for a while, as soon as I notice I have the problem again it comes back. I have read all the stuff about how weight could be a form of 'protection' from something – relationships or a problem from the past and I have used EFT a lot to try to uncover a possible connection but to no avail. In order to be a healthy weight I need to lose 40-50 pounds.

I have worked with an EFT practitioner on this as well. I have also had hypnotherapy recently which has helped to motivate me to exercise – I'm doing this everyday now. I will listen to the audios again.

Thanks
    Sam